Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she certainly is an unt, just missing a letter off the start of that word
Flight of the Conchords flashback:

Too many mutha'uckas
'Uckin' with my shi'
There's too many mutha'uckas
'Uckin' with my shi' ('uckin' with my shi')
Too many mutha'uckas
'Uckin' with my shi' (with my shi')
How many mutha'uckas?
Too many to count, mutha'uckas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
9DADB66B-78AC-4C16-BEFB-4107DE4B6EFC.jpeg

Squiggle 🔺 this for us.

I’m just glad SB has something nice for once. Not sure what the tune is though

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That’s not a house hindered by poverty , there’s plenty of money there.

The masses who think Jack Monroe is thinking of them need to see her for the greedy , attention seeking idiot she is.
Her house is full of lovely possessions. There is nothing wrong with that. Pretending to be poor and showing a good keyboard on top of a fancy sideboard with some framed art prints is not someone who can’t afford butter.

who knew it would be the vegans who would start to fight back!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Maybe I am just out of touch.

A woman I've worked with for 12 years, has recently added her preferred pronouns to her email signature. (She/her surprisingly enough) She's in her 40's, dresses quite old fashioned (skirts and cardies and sensible shoes from M&S) and is married to a bloke from IT.

I dont get it.
A lot of people who add pronouns to signatures are doing it as a form of allyship to the trans community and don't identify as anything other than their birth sex.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.