Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have a workplace though and hasn't really been in one (the way most people know it) in a long time. How is she qualified to give advice on these things? Am I missing something?
I was just about to post this myself, what the hell remotely qualifies her to talk about this? I hope she didn't charge for this. She's such a charlatan, when are people going to realise?

Oh and the outfit.... FFS every day is a bloody cos play for her isn't it 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't comment on people's appearances cos I hate how I look and you can't help it.

But.

I wouldn't send a pic of me pulling that face to my best friend, let alone 280k people or whatever she's on now. I tried to take one to show my friend how long my hair was getting a couple of days ago and had to have 3 goes just to look vaguely normal.

Again, not getting at what she looks like, rather the facial expression (which is like I make trying not to show my IBS pains while talking to trying to escape from my boss).

260121 2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That robot tweet has made me so unnecessarily angry. The things that Smol Robots man draws are NOT bleeping ROBOTS.

This is a hill I would happily die on.
As an actual collector (IT'S NOT HOARDING WHEN YOU DISPLAY THEM NICELY MMMMKAY) of robots, I am happy to join you on that hill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I saw a pair of drowned surgical gloves but couldn't take a picture as neighbours walking past

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
As an actual collector (IT'S NOT HOARDING WHEN YOU DISPLAY THEM NICELY MMMMKAY) of robots, I am happy to join you on that hill.
I am willing to join you both on the hill. I had nice space robots Christmas baubles this year. Proper boxy robots not stupid smol prick bots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm confused, is she implying that she is larger than usual because she's been recipe testing? After months and months of saying she's been really ill and thin? Who gains that amount of weight that quickly? I don't usually speculate on appearance but why is she saying these things? 🙄 Looks completely her 'normal' self to me. She's so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Top tip - instead of tossing away some more money on plants, buy a pot of polyfilla and a packet of sandpaper. Fill holes, smooth off with one of your million blunt knives, sand smooth the following day. Cost - under £2 (£1.25 for a tub of filler and literally 54p for a single sheet of sandpaper, Amazon Prime, delivered tomorrow). Saving - approximately 25% of your rental deposit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think she actually has tit on her shoes. It appears that they are just very ugly or I should say not my taste as I prefer my shoes to not look like there is tit on them before I even wear them.
E7A88BE8-C204-4BB4-9154-3E6F71AB18E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'm confused, is she implying that she is larger than usual because she's been recipe testing? After months and months of saying she's been really ill and thin? Who gains that amount of weight that quickly? I don't usually speculate on appearance but why is she saying these things? 🙄 Looks completely her 'normal' self to me. She's so damaging.
Long, corpulent Covid..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she looks her normal self - I think she looks exactly what someone cosplaying at non-binary would look like. Add it to the list, along with Mary Poppins; Cat in a Balaclava; award ceremony Viv; Sideboard SaggyboobSlob, and Beaved Cat Mom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.