Jack Monroe #140 This is not what Linda would have wanted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she sign a deal for a specific number of books? So the publishers are committed at this point. Seeing her agent asking her to phone her via twitter I speculate they are relieved to receive any content from her. If it's all of the standard she posts on twitter what are they going to do? I am also wondering why they are publishing books from her so fast. Veganish,Tin Can Coook, Good Food for Bad Days, - and now two books with deadlines due - is a lot of books in a short time. Is this usual in the publishing industry?
She probably over promised, and under delivered 🙄 she probably led them to believe she had rough drafts of them all and they just needed polishing. And she wanted the advances pdq

Reactions: 25
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
7EA77617-7E8B-4EE9-9D92-4311FEE58F69.jpeg
4F412E16-739C-4466-8554-FB259E8A75AB.jpeg

She’s so manipulative, pretending to be vegan when there’s probably Ocado’s entire deli section of cheese in the Smeg.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
That herb tip is utterly baffling. I like the small pots, boring they may be, as they fit in my herb and spice rack. I don't want bleeping milk bottles cluttering up the place. How is this 'tip' money saving?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Yet another new post on the Linda Instagram page.

No sign of the meatball cement recipe courtesy of Jackie.

Angry vegans still angry (more comments appearing as we speak).

No response from their SM team.

England still in lockdown.

Williamson still unclear on when schools are actually going back.

It is like we are stuck in a space-time continuum of hell.
No pulling the wool over their eyes
these viggles are on it!

JM has posted a new 'recipe' LMC collaboration / ad/ partnership on their page but its not posted on this page. So don't be fooled by a lack of new posts, they're just trying to avoid further controversial comments and posts rather than acknowledging the comments already posted here.

and

So a new recipe has been emailed out by Jack for this January @lindamccartneyfoods collab. Tomato + Basil Meatballs, given that all the comments and posts have effectively been ignored expect a new pictorial offering very soon and that will be the #veganuary triumvirate in all its grim glory. Sponsored with little research and concluded with estranging the target and loyal audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We know, Jack, Linda McCartney HQ have told you off and you are trying very very hard to prove that you're vegan 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
The herbs gonna go stale in that milk bottle because of all the air. Plus it looks tit. Mrs Hinch labels everythign with one of those label makers- during lockdown me and one of my daughters labeled everything for the #aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
A bit confused to see that my last post was deleted by mods - I assumed because I referenced leaving a comment on the LM Insta BEFORE I joined Tattle. For clarity, I also included a screen shot of another (not mine!) Viggle's comment, squiqqled out of course.

So, not quite sure where I erred but apologies!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my god SHUT UP. She's about as obvious as that time she tweeted Jeremy Corbyn "Thankyou" 😂

duck off and eat your eyelid sausages hun x

Also Follow Your Heart Gouda is fab but I don't think you can compare it (or any other vegan cheeses) to cows milk ones yet. I haven't tried the Fauxmagerie but supermarket vegan cheeses have a different texture and flavour that you can't avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
she's so not vegan. 23 hours ago she posted the snazzy twix and white snickers (not vegan).

The jar of herb sadness is in the background of the Asda mug collection from the weekend.

edit- receipts
5AFAC62B-CB1B-4B16-BE91-B9E39D5D23A9.jpeg

EE954848-5A01-40E6-ADB8-7BC2627B6F5A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She totally did an emergency dash to Waitrose for all those vegan cheeses yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.