Jack Monroe #140 This is not what Linda would have wanted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow really slumming it isn't she? Not!!
Does she refer to it as a crappy bungalow?
If so she is a petulant spoilt brat with zero appreciation of anything?
Unbelievable when in lockdown whole families are squeezed in together like tins of sardines (including myself 6 of us here in a 3 bedroom flat!).
The bungalow looks lovely to me spacious and versatile (comes with its own shed/studio) and i take it there is only her and her son?
That however is not quite enough for our jack...

Its not quite a room of my own she admitted?

Ffs well i'm so sorry Virginia woolf! Yeah we can all see the struggle is so real! :rolleyes:
She really does have the act of humble bragging down to a fine art doesn't she?
Don’t forget Sb is not there full time, and she has a garage for the poor neglected rabbit 😕

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes she called it a "crappy bungalow" in her Sunday Times interview with Marina O'Loughlin. Then later tried to backpedal:
View attachment 401553

She has also referred to the bungalow as too small 🙄.
Thanks for the info update Nottonightbabe(y).
Wow her level of entitlement is off the scale isn't it?
I don't know why i'm shocked, but she is so rude and ill mannered not to mention arrogant that it takes my breath away?

Reactions: 29
I don't understand this, perhaps it's too clever for me! Why is she posting 'tips' about decanting herbs from a container into a milk bottle? Is there something I'm missing? 🥴🥴🥴
Much like rinsing the sauce off beans in order to add another sauce back her maverick ways are too difficult for us normal mortals to comprehend.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guys did you know that mixed herbs contain a mixture of herbs? 😱

Buy a jar of mixed herbs instead of the six individual herbs to save money! Then decant into a milk bottle stolen from your local milkman, invest in a plastic label maker and label. #ThriftyShadesOfShite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
AE0690D9-127C-4D37-9882-E3A50B16F49C.jpeg

“Oh no” Jack can get in the bin. Also, soz for the lack of eating disorder spoiler in my previous post, I often don’t read her waffle until it’s actually posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't understand this, perhaps it's too clever for me! Why is she posting 'tips' about decanting herbs from a container into a milk bottle? Is there something I'm missing? 🥴🥴🥴
Someone needs to contact the dairy to inform them she is advocating milk bottles theft on a large scale! If everyone of her followers takes 2 milk bottles, one for the salt and one the the herbs, that is hundreds of thousands of bottles 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'm in Australia and don't even have a eucalyptus tree in the garden. Never known anyone personally in England to have one either tbh.
I used to have one. After 6 years it was sodding massive and at 30 weeks pregnant I got the rage with it and insisted my husband remove it.
He was not impressed. Even less so when during its removal, it fell onto our lovely acer tree and took half of it out 😂 (I can laugh now. I cried a lot at the time)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
LMAO she's such a total div. Peeling a carrot does not make the carrot a processed food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
'teenage eating disorder ghosts can stay sleeping'? Says the person who gives absolutely zero fucks about throwing about ED triggers when she wants some attention?? i actually dislike her

also we've already seen from photos that Jack isn't even capable of making a decent looking cheese toastie. It's quite staggering how unskilled she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
also we've already seen from photos that Jack isn't even capable of making a decent looking cheese toastie. It's quite staggering how unskilled she is.
Oh god do you remember that video she posted of the cheese toastie in the Breville machine? Enough to put you off cheese and toast for the rest of your life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
In my deleted post, I was having a crisis of confidence, saying that over the weekend I’ve had some conflicting thoughts about whether or not my anger is disproportionate or if it’s useful/abusive to contribute to the noise around JM and her awful behaviour. But then I read more here, I think about the poor bunny, I think about her manipulation of people far less well off and I feel glad that she’s getting called out widely. I am empathetic to some of her issues but she’s so entitled. And now with the performative plant based cheese posing... doesn’t this prove how calculating and cynical she is?
Bum and eyelid sausages for pov cosplay and then this once she realises belatedly she might need to protect an income stream. It’s the only way any of this makes sense - most normal people simply are not able to summon the cognitive dissonance required to care enough about cruelty within the dairy industry to buy Violife cheese (which a great but fairly premium vegan product) while mainlining eggs and feeding her SB dreadful scrap pork. She’s a bleeping ghoul.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I once accidenlty went to a book club where the other ladies lived in palaces and the snacks were competitive. One lady of leisure served about 200 quid's worth of vegan cheese for 6 people, it was on a big display made of wood and flowers. It was all Ok but none of it tasted of chesse, more like herby pate. I jacked the book club in as I couldn't keep up with the reading.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Oh god do you remember that video she posted of the cheese toastie in the Breville machine? Enough to put you off cheese and toast for the rest of your life.
This is the woman who can't cook a jacket potato. This is the woman who is writing dicking around on Twitter another bleeping cooking book. It's beyond parody now!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Erm... Hasn't she always just been bitter. She seems to hate that everyone else has it made it and she's still hanging around back stage waiting for her curtain call.

She doesn't stick to anything and makes up some random ideas of how to do things.

Make youre own tolietries isn't new but you have to be careful with what ingredients you are putting into them as even natural products can cause issues if improperly used. It isnt really a case of chuck it all in and hope for the best or what she has claimed to do in the past look at the back of bottles of ingredients. You need to do proper research of proper aromatherapy books to make sure everything you use it correct and in the correct quantities.

Also what works for her skin may not work for someone else so probably not the best thing to be encouraging people to do it without rigourous testing to make sure there are no bad reactions. There's so much red tape with this stuff it makes me nervous she tinkering with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.