Jack Monroe #140 This is not what Linda would have wanted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor bunny out in the cold. My friend has a rabbit and she keeps it indoors. I couldn't have one because of the mess but theirs is definitely a part of the family ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Could we collaborate? I want to setup a dating/friendship agency for rabbits. It seems like their personalities have to match in order for them to have suitable friends. I don't like thinking about lonely rabbits
we could do it on Zoom, like the blind date column in the Guardian. I 'm just thinking of a way to attract paetrons.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nnnnggggggg I was out with my kids, doing snow tit, and I’ve become an accidental conquerer of a thread title 🥳 it is an honour to have collaborated behind the scenes, you know who you are, I won’t mention you here because it’s extremely private and anyway this is MY story #thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Jim Macdonald Jack is actually one of my favouites for the hilarity.

So it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Look Jack, a nice collapsible bunny run that would allow Dash out to play in the sun and eat some lovely tasty grass.

Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 14.37.17.png

I won't even tell anyone you got it on Amazon. You could move it every day and get another bit of your grass trimmed with zero effort on your part. You could even do one of your hilarious "I'm mad me" threads about how Dash is cutting the grass for you. It's win win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
A bit off topic, but we have a family/crowd of tiny field mice living in our compost bin. I just chopped up a load of vegetables for lunch and Mr. Rebel said 'oh, the mice love butternut squash' and legged it across the garden to feed them.
NB the current Mr. Rebel is a burly builder/decorator from Essex.
I love this - but mainly I love ‘the current Mr Rebel’. Keep him on his toes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Look Jack, a nice collapsible bunny run that would allow Dash out to play in the sun and eat some lovely tasty grass.

View attachment 400256

I won't even tell anyone you got it on Amazon. You could move it every day and get another bit of your grass trimmed with zero effort on your part. You could even do one of your hilarious "I'm mad me" threads about how Dash is cutting the grass for you. It's win win.
Check ur privilege, hun! Saint Jack can’t even afford butter, so asking her to spend £24 on an animal that she chose to have is disgusting of you. Jack, I’ll put £24 in your tip jar my darling angel, you don’t have to put up with this hellsite ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 71
This British Gas strike issues have been going on for months and heavily publicised since about 5th Jan. Standard that the People’s Solidarity Princess has only just got onto it and the extent of her activism in the matter is... tweeting a hashtag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She leaves the rabbit in the garage , alone?😡

Poor Dash, what did that rabbit ever do to be stuck with Jack, poor little bugger.

Sorry , Dash in Asda at the chiller .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jim Macdonald Jack is actually one of my favouites for the hilarity.

So it is.
I served him a sandwich in the 90s when I worked near Granada and he was the cuntiest person I've ever spoken to (haven't spoken to Jack yet).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Does your friend know if Jack is vacating the property next month as has been suggested? It doesn't appear to be on the market but Jack has heavily alluded that she is leaving and it would make sense as the lease runs out February.
I don’t know tbh.

Reactions: 18
A bit off topic, but we have a family/crowd of tiny field mice living in our compost bin. I just chopped up a load of vegetables for lunch and Mr. Rebel said 'oh, the mice love butternut squash' and legged it across the garden to feed them.
NB the current Mr. Rebel is a burly builder/decorator from Essex.
Composty mice!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to go back to the Linda McCartney orzo again but I was flicking through Mom's At My Table earlier and spotted this.
Meatball orzo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Written....quickly? To......make money? That doesn't sound like our Jack.

I mean just two days ago she was posting scraps of paper with old recipes on from 2014 but surely nobody would half arse something and expect money for it? Especially a book that is compared to Mrs Beeton's.

That would be like setting up a Patreon, making thousands from them and sending your backers a postcard once a year. I mean.... doesn't sound very likely. Jack works really hard.
One thing you can say about Mrs Beeton is that she didn't half-arse it. That book is thorough.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.