Jack Monroe #140 This is not what Linda would have wanted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Linda McCartney IG page continues to perform its ritualistic cleansing of Jack's work by posting some beautiful, colourful bao buns.

Jack must be so pissed that she couldn't go after the angry vegan squiggles, hence overcompensating as an animal welfare Disney princess on her Twitter
I'm almost surprised she didn't. She used to wage war in the comments of her own guardian articles after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone has replied to that comment on Nigella's page saying "did you really need to ask or are you just attention seeking?"

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 147
"Shaking with nerves, I gently, softly, slowly, nervously asked Mom if I could respectfully, movingly, reverently draw the photo she posted."

"Hi Jack, it's Rosemary. Could we have a quick chat?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Southern Fraus, is it snowing in Southend?

If not, I bet she is stamping around with fury that she can’t write some overblown tosh filled with similes and mixed metaphors that make no sense about her Sunday in the snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It feels a little "draw me like one of your french girls".

I am a horrible human being btw and should be ejected from the cabal. A friend sent an article via whatsapp about her lovely great uncle who had recently passed and my immediate thought was to reply MY GREAT UNCLE IS DEAD, which made me laugh ny arse off. Laughing at your own jokes is terrrible.

I should add that I did send an appropriate response!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
That Irish accent ought to get out of your tweets, never mind your head.

Tosser.
I am born and bred northern Irish and I never utter so it is, so it was, ever ever ever, do you know why because it's annoying as duck. And even more so when pretend northern Irish people do for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Off topic but there’s a lot of sheep content over on food and drink, if you’re in the mood to see animals which get looked after properly

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She does talk complete shite, my dad was Scottish and my mum was from a different part of the country to where I was born, with a noticeably different accent, at no point in my lifetime have I ever opened my mouth and have either of them pop out, och eye the noo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's liking tweets critical of Simon Wood's recipes for people using food banks / parcels.

Comrade Jack, #feedthechildren Jack, Diplomat Jack AND Consistent Jack have entered the chat!

IMG_20210124_160405.png
IMG_20210124_160528.png
IMG_20210124_160439.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
"Shaking with nerves, I gently, softly, slowly, nervously asked Mom if I could respectfully, movingly, reverently draw the photo she posted."

"Hi Jack, it's Rosemary. Could we have a quick chat?"
😂😂😂

I would so love Nigella to reply 'Yes I do mind. duck off'.

Is poor Nigella going to get the resulting daub as a present?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.