Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst the update was happening I had a quick flick through my news apps. Few mentions go the lunches not one mention of her. It's definitely being looked at as Marcus thingy as it should be. Do wish RM would get more of a mention though .

Whilst the update was happening I had a quick flick through my news apps. Few mentions go the lunches not one mention of her. It's definitely being looked at as Marcus thingy as it should be. Do wish RM would get more of a mention though

Reactions: 18
Just been looking at the AIBU reads of another well known website (ahem) in the space of about 20 mins, before 2pm someone posted about the details of the government announcement (must be a Times subscriber) then someone else said they’d been informed the LA issues/pays for the holidays food vouchers whereas the school pays in term time.

The Times are gonna be furiousat this leaking out! Not as furious as Shaking of Sarf End if it turns out there’s nothing to be angry about....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good to see RM choosing an appropriate publication. I wonder who hoovered up all of the other media opportunities that she was offered? 🤠 💷 🦜

"I declined some of the largest global news outlets and TV stations. I ignored sometimes as many as five or six reporters from the same publication, from various online news sites for individual towns, to international news giants."

What it's like to accidentally start a movement (bigissue.com)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It looks like tattle had some downtime and now it's back but the attachments are not (yet).

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It's seems to be only the attachments around the update the rest are still there.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to re-screenshot, but besides the other errors (don't like to pick too much on SPAG because it's a bit elitist, but when it's your work and this is an OFFICIAL STATEMENT), this last sentence on first page made me hoot.

1610643109866.png

Highlighting mine

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.