Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one am bleeping loving her being caught between these two factions. This is what happens when you play sixth form politics with the big boys.
She’s pissed off the left
She’s pissed off the Jews
She’s pissed off the Trans
She’s pissed off the disabled
She’s pissed off the vegans
She’s pissed off her paetrons
I’m sure there’s more but
What a stupid little child she is. Bring on her downfall, it’s long over due!
Only group we have left (and her biggest advocates) are the Lib Dem squiggles. I wonder what it will take to stop them blindly following their working class hero?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Caught in the middle of ridiculous Labour/ lefty/ centrist infighting Jack is the best Jack. I’m living for this. All those middle class people on furlough have nothing to do but fight on Twitter. I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I for one am bleeping loving her being caught between these two factions. This is what happens when you play sixth form politics with the big boys.
She’s pissed off the left
She’s pissed off the Jews
She’s pissed off the Trans
She’s pissed off the disabled
She’s pissed off the vegans
She’s pissed off her paetrons
I’m sure there’s more but
What a stupid little child she is. Bring on her downfall, it’s long over due!
You forgot, the, most important!
she pissed off tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
🤮 nope, sorry I don’t believe you, it looks gross, the description sounds gross, it’s going nowhere near my bases!

and I apologise to all the vegan/vegetarian frauen and heuren for what I am about to say, but looking at mackies 'food' just confirms my belief that I couldn’t survive as a veggie. None of it looks appetising, none of it sounds appetising. I’ll stick with my meat 🤢 sorry
Jack's food is not representative of vegan cooking. She's a known terrible cook, I'm not sure why you judge vegan/vegetarianism by her slop. She also makes famously horrific meat and fish based food.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she even knows.
That's the thing - the tiny bit of me that feels sorry for her is down to the fact that she has absolutely no idea who she is or what she thinks.

So much of her life seems to involve trying on other people's identities as cosplay, so that she doesn't have any sense of self at all. It must be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll give her this, she is super loyal to Twitter. I'd have given up on it way before now. There is no winning situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t get the ‘stay angry’ part ???! Anger just clouds your vision and fucks up your head - be disgusted and plan calmly and clearly a way to address the issue no wonder she does duck all 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s all very stompy feet when u can’t get your own way isn’t it !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jo Frost should intervene really. Jack’s anger is wholly unasseptible.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.