Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still catching up but probably going to skip a few pages because as much as Jack pissed me off nasty, often antisemitic (as can be seen in them bringing up Rachel Riley and Jack having the same lawyer as her because she was outspoken about Labour antisemitism), JC fanboys piss me off even more. I'm a lifelong Labour party member who was very supportive of Corbyn (and other leaders), who campaigned and defended him often (before anyone calls me a Tory or as a "Blairite" who was against him) but these people are a parasite to the left and often dogpile anyone with a different opinion. They do they exact same thing, only arguably worse, with JC as clueless squiggles do with Jack. This isn't a thread on JC so I'm not gonna say anything else but please- these people are not credible and are often really bleeping nasty. If you disagree the fair enough, but I honestly don't think homing in on this point is productive.

Anyway, back to loving to be angry at Jack. Sorry for my little rant. Just needed to get that off my chest.
Totally agree with you. There are so many things Jack should be criticised for - kickstarter, re-inventing her backstory, the bloody toaster etc. I have to say I don't think her finding Corbyn a tit leader is one of them. She needs to just ignore them, not try and prove her credentials as a Labour supporter, because they don't care.

To get back on topic, she's now fallen into being someone she would call out, a bit like the infamous "this isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure". If she's getting on with feeding hungry children, get on! She keeps using it to pull rank, when all she's actually doing is tweeting "I'm feeling hungry children!!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'v been BUSY so not sure if I missed anything, but has she posted het patreon postcards at all? (sorry, I'm sure the joke has been made before)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'v been BUSY so not sure if I missed anything, but has she posted het patreon postcards at all? (sorry, I'm sure the joke has been made before)
Oh so you want all the children to STARVE because postcards are more important. Now if you'll excuse me I'm BUSY feeding children.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Genuinely, beyond tweeting herself into the abyss and getting herself on telly, what’s she accomplished? She’s absolutely fizzing about herself, that’s why she’s wrecked. She’s not been off Twitter in 24 hours - pray, tell, when were you doing any actual work towards this?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
it's just such a bad look to go after all these people when you're supposed to be celebrating a massive professional achievement.

yeah, i know she hasn't achieved anything, but the new squiggles think she has

oh no, here's the pristine bookshelf again 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I own some Ayn Rand books I bought in the chazzer out of sheer curiosity, do you think they’d let me slide in the back of the establishment if I tweet it? Top teenage cosplay

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Isn't trump's impeachment thing today. She just wants to outdo his chaos at every angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I could really go a Big Mac now though.
I hate to quote myself like a dick but it's really tickled me that of all the food she's ever presented to the world, a Big Mac out of a bin is the most appealing. Get Maccies on the DMs for a collab.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Haha, I work for a sustainability organisation where the entry-level jobs are very sought after. Posting your bookshelf to show how non-Tory you are reminds me of a job applicant once listing all the podcasts they listened to to show how much they meant that they had an interest in sustainability (actually, the job aplicants were more sympathetic. This women is 32......Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sir Marcus Rashford, sorted the school meals issue, played a match, then found time to do a spot of supply teaching:

Oh, and he's now lobbying for full reform of school meals system:

I love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.