Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how effective she is - Prowling twitter for every single mention of the issue, day and night (because she's got the bleeping time), and tactically thanking the most well known/ well viewed tweets, thus inserting herself and leaving the impression that it was *her* campaign - again, painful to say but she knows exactly what she's doing, it's her art form.
And she probably calls that "work".

Reactions: 28
I find this part of the narc cycle particularly triggering: Jackie Dearest. Where she has been working tirelessly, making an effort, sleep-deprived, is hurt, broken for something which is your fault, but you can't remember having any part to play, or what even triggered things off.

I think what it boils down to is that she's very bitter about the fact that she was once riding high with a millionaire, living the life in a nice part of town, rubbing shoulders with high up restaurant and media folk, going to restaurants where the chefs knowing her fiance, would send just a little extra something from the kitchen. She's now living way beyond her means, the crappy bungalow was for the time with LC and even then she couldn't stop being disrespectful about her in public. The chances of her finding another high-flying professional who can give her the good life? She was pushing it with the last two.

I thought Jack played an absolute blinder yesterday - thousands of new followers, rent bouncing, rattle rattle tip-jar, setting a narrative for being ejected from crappy bungalow or being forced to flee. LC coming back to the bungalow makes more sense if you think she did it to help declutter, clean and prepare for moving out. I suspect she had enough guilt for leaving that she wanted to do the decent thing.

And if you really want to see how she cares for the defenceless and vulnerable, look no further than that poor kitten

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Do the maths please squiggles:

If Jack grew up poor, then why was she too embarrassed to admit she was poor to her parents in 2012?

Seriously. Think about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh come on. She definitely has a full fridge. Why even bother engaging? Be inspired by That Man and rise above it and prove them wrong. Don't lie and make it worse

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve had to skip so much, I can’t read about all their sycophants praising her, it really is a stopped clock is right 2 x a day, in this instance she (debatedly) HAS helped to do good ( albeit by unashamedly absolutely forcing themselves into the conversation of anyone who even slightly mentioned it ) BUT this will not last for long, once the vouchers are sent out, this will become old news... and just a little bio bump for them..... possibly/definitely some tv cooking appearances 😂😂 and then back to grifting, Jack doesn’t want to really work, it’s too hard, so jack will go back to grifting and slopping..... however, the higher they climb the greater the fall!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.