Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a LIAR! (I know we knew, but let me have it)

She was going to be an independent candidate at the time she did this evening standard article. Also, she didn’t get kicked out of the Labour Party for writing mean things about corbyn. i disagreed with him about a lot - vocally, publicly - and they still wanted my £10 a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Afternoon Fraus. I had a Grunk after my dramatic flounce yesterday.

I feel like you've all said a lot of what I would say about the last 24 hours. Mainly came back here for a bit of sanity tbh. My Twitter feed is a bizarro world right now. Up is down and down is up.

I spoke to a friend yesterday during an online gaming session (proud nerd here) who told me she had blocked Jack years ago after what she said about David Cameron's son. I filled her and her brother in on the deal but think today is the day I will block Jack.

I'm sick of her coming up on my feed. I'm sick of people I like and respect responding to her as though she's some kind of saviour when all she's done is endlessly tweet and do some cash grab news appearances. Even her articles for the Mirror and Express are carbon copies of each other, with the same lazy 'this is how we fix it' garbage at the end.

You know why you've accomplished Jack tit the last 8 years? Because you've no idea how to fix it. Your suggestions are pre-pubescent idealism and because news editors are lazy, they've given you time to talk. But all you've contributed is noise. Sound and fury signifying bleeping nothing.

Oh I'm angry all right.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Here are the latest results when you name search Jack Monroe. Must be bleeping exhausting.

___143-0b3d3deb51b9c8e0941b3061fb7b30c7.png

ETA:I bet Trump is also finding away Jack to be put in charge of prosecuting him. He'd probably end up getting a second term with that clown shoe on the case.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Is it common for campaigners to announce the amount of time they have been working FOR FREE?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thread title suggestion (getting in early): Jack Monroe, school lunch martyr, plenty of slop and half a tomater 🍅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm still catching up but probably going to skip a few pages because as much as Jack pissed me off nasty, often antisemitic (as can be seen in them bringing up Rachel Riley and Jack having the same lawyer as her because she was outspoken about Labour antisemitism), JC fanboys piss me off even more. I'm a lifelong Labour party member who was very supportive of Corbyn (and other leaders), who campaigned and defended him often (before anyone calls me a Tory or as a "Blairite" who was against him) but these people are a parasite to the left and often dogpile anyone with a different opinion. They do they exact same thing, only arguably worse, with JC as clueless squiggles do with Jack. This isn't a thread on JC so I'm not gonna say anything else but please- these people are not credible and are often really bleeping nasty. If you disagree the fair enough, but I honestly don't think homing in on this point is productive.

Anyway, back to loving to be angry at Jack. Sorry for my little rant. Just needed to get that off my chest.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She brings proper sixth form debating society level analysis to everything she touches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Marcus Rashford: "Well I grew up poor so I understand how important it is that kids have access to good food to help them stay healthy and achieve in school..."

Jack: "I ate a Big Mac out a bin!"

Marcus Rashford: "So I've been speaking to politicians and the catering contractors to ensure that all children have access to good quality food"

Jack: "I served booze in my pants- there are pictures!!!!!!"

The Big Mac was probably one that had just passed the maximum time on the pass whilst her ex was working there. It's a sackable offence to eat them or to give somebody else one - but when it's already wrapped and just placed there a second or so later, it's hardly grubbing through rotten potatoes and rat droppings to get to it.

Reactions: 25
Mendacious mendacious mendacious...her word of the day calendar for 2021 needs more variety.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Two up two down! duck me (sauce). Try five bedroom detached!
Mum was a foster carer. After working as a nurse for many years.
Dad was a fireman. Yes, then went into senior management.
What a lying sack of tit she is.

Didn't she say recently she preferred to go by they/them pronouns? She's just misgendered herself there.
She prefers they/them but has said she isn't fussed either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Please can you ask them what they genuinely think she has done? I am interested in their viewn.

The way I see it is that on Monday evening when the photos appeared, the DFE and Chartwells said they would look at it on Tuesday morning. They did, they had conversations with relevant parties and sorted it out. Although evidence has since shown that the vouchers were always planned to return.

What has she done, apart from scream on twitter and centre herself in the whole debate to grow her followers and her bank account.
They are sharing a screenshot of her “we’ve done it post” and using it to point out the evils of the Tories. I don’t have a problem with the evils of the Tories bit but the implication is that it was her alone who forced the Government into re-instating the vouchers. Which is exactly how she wants the narrative to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whilst very wealthy is possibly an exaggeration, middle class is not. Based on her description of her childhood she was better off than I was as a child. I was lower middle class easily. I wish she would own who she was and adopt the I'm here to listen, help, and share my platform attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Notice how comments on some are closed for only people @ and who she follows. Means maximum smoke pumped up her arse and no questionable comments from everyday twitterers, if that’s even a word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.