Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it an incredible coincidence that her rent goes out (and bounces) on the same random day of the month that she's all over the media as mouthpiece of the poor?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I don’t know about anything else at this stage, but can nobody mention the -fake eating a Big Mac out of a bin- story... just for a minute. I’ve got some kind of raging compulsion to eat a Big Mac now, and just for scale, my urges are akin to the urges Jack has to buy gigantic expensive sideboards whilst in the grips of fake grinding poverty. Aka, unstoppable. Somebody delete Uber Eats off my phone, for the love of god!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
i don't think 'far left twitter' will fall for this manipulative spiel, but it's hilarious that she's backtracking by suddenly following and commenting on corbyn's posts...oh jack. You really are not clever enough to handle this well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's being so disingenuous, just for a change.

I am sure there's another article where the writer says that the night before she notices JM attacking JC on twitter and "taking on all comers". It might by the Marina O'Loughlin one.

Eta: sorry no it was Carole Cadwalladr in The Guardian
___121-61b4171bdf9f5117342f5145904d7725.png

She was "leading the charge against him". Not "politically lost".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I've seen a Tweet from a squiggle saying it was 'obvious sexism' that MR is being credited and not Jack.
Um no, no it is not. It is because she is tit and no one wants to work with her...
Wow! Because I'm thinking it's obvious racism for a white woman to repeatedly try and take credit for a black mans achievements.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I’m astonished she’s choosing now as the opportune moment to call out Far Left Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've seen a Tweet from a squiggle saying it was 'obvious sexism' that MR is being credited and not Jack.
Um no, no it is not. It is because she is tit and no one wants to work with her...
Because young, black, working class men are so well represented in the media over white middle class women 🙄

He's in the spotlight because he genuinely seems to care. He's not bandwagon jumping, howling, or threatening to release dubiously 'sexy' (🤢) pictures whilst ranting and being snarky. Polite, calm, decent, making a difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Now that the meal vouchers are coming back in place of hampers it’s a scramble to keep relevant and pity party going for those newbies. I can hear the rattle rattle from here! (Other end of country)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just thinking out loud here (and apologies if the convo has moved on), but all if this could be sorted if they just gave parents the money up to the value of three school meals.

I'm in Scotland, get FSM and we get a payment every 2 weeks from the council (may be different outside my council area). It's not much but it does help.
It's because they do not think of the poor people as humans and they think that every single one of them will spend the money on crack cocaine. Jack is promoting/ celebrating a food only voucher instead of just giving cash via benefits etc.

Reactions: 25
Is it just me or is it an incredible coincidence that her rent goes out (and bounces) on the same random day of the month that she's all over the media as mouthpiece of the poor?
It’s quite remarkable. And such a shame - I had no idea the Daily Express, Del Monte, GQ and Linda McCartney paid so poorly! Thank god for Patreon, so Caroline Hands can continue to be paid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.