Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Terrible for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: one used, slightly soiled Mary Poppins costume.

Recap of thread #131

1. Inserting herself into Roadside Mum’s story made her so BUSY. She stayed up until 3am, had ‘hundreds’ of messages in her inbox and gained over 20,000 new followers on Twitter.
  2. She spent the day tweeting pictures of lunch provisions and urging people to stay angry.
  3. Apparently she will be working with Marcus Rashford and Tom Kerridge.
  4. She shared some DMs (with permission) like all good activists do.
  5. She said the fee for whatever work she receives from this coverage will be donated to Magic Breakfast.
  6. She made appearances on LBC, BBC News and Channel 5 News. Good for the showreel! She’s exhausted.
  7. She showed photos of her tech-filled kitchen and collection of expensive make-up.
  8. An excellent post from @HarderFaster.
  9. [*]
    For new joiners to the thread, here is @Passive_Aggressive_Lemon ‘s ‘Jack for Dummies’ post (edited to include updated info):

Thought it might be useful for new followers to have a post at the start of each thread with some info.
    Limegoss article about Jack versus Jamie Oliver : https://limegoss.com/jack-monroe-jamie-oliver/

Thread #31 is the infamous one in which Jack turns up to talk to us directly. She makes her appearance on p. 17.

For anyone wanting to relive the glory days of her two-week stint on Daily Kitchen Live (DKL), have a grunk a through threads 2-9.

*** JACKISMS ***

Jack’s most oft-used reply to questions on recipe substitutions:

Yes, absolutely x

Some other favourite Jack quotes:

‘Babe, same’
    ‘I did a chaos’
    ‘My maverick brain’
    ‘My sad little face’
    ‘I’m BUSY’
    ‘I HOOTED / I am FIZZING’
    ‘I laughed up a lung’

** NEW **
    ‘Literally hella embarrassed AF’ about ‘Brexit and flip-flopping Covid flippancy’ and she ‘didn’t even vote for it’.

She likes to describe herself as ‘puppyishly honest and naively enthusiastic’

As of late November 2020, Jack conceded she is not poor, but living to a budget as she is saving for a forever home for her and SB.

One of Jack’s followers once referred to Tattlers as sad hausfraus and Jack herself has likened us to a cabal. Therefore we have become the Cabal of Hausfraus™️. She also recently referred to us as ‘gossip mavens’ (so, we are gossip trusted experts). ** Recent additions to her terms of endearment for Tattle: conspiracy wankers, obsessive groups of completely unhinged bullies, bullying ninnies, and malign, vicious bullies **

To ‘GrunkaLunka’ your way through a thread means to catch up on posts. Named after a member who rather epically caught up on many threads in a short period of time (and is also a fearless pioneer of the space-time continuum. She really was here both Now and Then).

Jack once threatened to use her Liam Neeson skills to TRIANGULATE our whereabouts in order to intimidate us, so that’s what we mean by that. * She may also threaten to take us to court - do not be afraid, this is not the first time and it won’t be the last. *

Jack once sideboard modelled a Vivienne Westwood dress, seeming to infer that it’s what Viv would have wanted (as if she were dead), and then got snippy when corrected otherwise. There may be some ‘RIP Viv’ jokes (she is, of course, NOT dead)

We sometimes joke about being on Vladimir Putin’s bitcoin payroll list for being evil trolls.

During her stint on Daily Kitchen Live, Jack produced a godawful looking lasagne, with a thin white sauce that never thickened up, just disappeared. It was widely likened to ‘horse spunk’ - there may be some horse ‘spirit’ lasagne jokes.

Her last-uttered line to Matt Tebutt on DKL was: ‘Thank you so Matt much, Matt’, which made us all HOOT.

Jack ended a tweet that listed her (not unimpressive) four-and-a-half GCSE results (A*, A, B, B, C) with: ‘Now fuck off’. We sometimes like to use this in our own posts for comedic effect. We are NOT telling other fraus to fuck off, simply paying homage to Jack’s own genteel humour.

*Back in the mists of time, one funny frau used a Jimmy Nail ‘She’s Lying’ picture to illustrate their thoughts on one of Jack’s latest tales. @Alpha Beta thought it was Novak Djokovic, the cabal hooted and Novak Nail was born. You may see reference to Jimmy Nail, Novak Djokovic, or the combination of both: Novak Nail. All demonstrate that she’s lying.*

Also:
    • She grew up in a 5-bed (mortgaged/owned) house
    • She got a £4.5k Omega watch for her 21st birthday
    • Her dad's a fucking LANDLORD (an oldy, but a goody)
    • Jack and Louisa are no longer in a relationship - in Jack’s words: ‘She [Louisa] left’.
    • ** NEW ** However, during Lockdown 2 (November 2020), a bubble buddy, ‘buddle’ (BB) came to stay with Jack. BB is pescatarian, cycles 200 miles a week, and works in London. Jack is teaching her to cook, while also using her as a figure of gentle ridicule. She cannot cook, she cannot iron, she cannot clean the television properly, she left the hose out and it got eaten by a fox, and she doesn’t know the difference between wet and dry ingredients.
    • Her record for staying off Twitter since the start of these threads is 114 hours and 47 minutes.
    • She is 90% vegan. The other 10% likes to nom nom on Five Guys burger and discounted chicken slices.
    • During her appearance on DKL, she was asked why some mince has a higher fat content. ‘It just does.’
    • The information held on her by Companies House has her year of birth WRONG. She was born in 1988, not 1978.
    • She recently claimed she found her Burberry scarf in a muddy puddle.
    [*]
    Use the pink link tab at the top of the thread to find Jack’s Tattle Wiki page, where you will find all episodes of Daily Kitchen Live.

We are terrible for going off on tangents and using too many gifs, so there is another thread where we don’t discuss JM but instead talk about biscuits and stuff. For good light relief when JM is doing too much chaos, come to the Food & Drink threads in Off Topic.

• Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread title’, as it makes it easier to search. Just using the number won’t be enough. We also can’t have swears in the title, and try to hold off until around p. 40 for your suggestions, if possible. ThankYOU.
    [*][*]

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

MancBee

VIP Member
This just shows her naïvety . I live on on one of the most socially deprived estates in the UK. People sell their vouchers for less than face value, or they buy goods they know they can sell. There's a lot of trading goes on on this estate, always has, always will.

They don't necessarily sell them for drugs, (but again naïve to think some don't) it might be because they have received a foodbank delivery and need the money for kids shoes, or a coat more than for food.

ETA why is she set on vouchers, surely she should be saying just give them the money. As I said, they may need essentials such as underwear, pay the electric bill, or maybe they might want to buy a can opener. Ditch the bloody vouchers idea.

As an aside, if she's paying £120 a gram for crack, she's being overcharged. I know things are more expensive down south, but not that much! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

georgina17

Omg I am so happy to have found this thread and its predecessors 😁. How on earth people fall for her bs is beyond me. She's a proper danger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

jenny2603

VIP Member
I now have a short statement I would look to read. As a lifelong Labour Party supporter I was of course overjoyed to hear Jeremy Corbyn had been elected as party leader. Regrettably this happy event coincided with me suffering a complete mental breakdown which compelled me to publicly disparage Jeremy Corbyn throughout his entire time as Labour leader. Now that I have recovered from this most unfortunate malady I would like to offer Mr Corbyn the opportunity to work alongside me and I can only regret that my health prevented making this generous offer sooner. Thankyouverymarxmuchcomrades.
___944-acd0e633e0bcb66dc40d4859c6e5eb4c.png

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
So it was alright to instigate a pile on against a woman who had a fucking tenner to last her a fortnight because she tried to make light of a shit situation. It was alright to set her army of gullible shitheads on her and never once intervene in the three fucking days it went on for. But it's not OK to expose someone sending death threats to a Twitter pile on. Can someone please put this cunt in a bin and roll it down a hill.

David Walliams has spoken openly about his bipolar disorder, and she was happy to accuse him of being a racist cokehead and actively ask people to dig up dirt on him and send it to her.

• Angry
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
Mine would be like 'mum can't we just talk about the mansion i built with the cheat code on sims today'
My 10 year old asked me the other week if I’d rather eat poo-flavoured ice cream or ice cream-flavoured poo. Maybe I need this game to add a bit more sophistication to our dinner chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
So what of the afternoon of Disney under a blanket with SB? Or is he going to bring a three course meal on a tray and say, "Mama, you haven't eaten. Here, take your leave to the drawing room with this sustenance."

• Haha
Reactions: 85

colouredlines

VIP Member
Do the maths please squiggles:

If Jack grew up poor, then why was she too embarrassed to admit she was poor to her parents in 2012?

Seriously. Think about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
I know they say a lot can happen in a week in politics, but blimey, going from this:

View attachment 386668

to this:

View attachment 386669

and we're not even a fortnight into the new year. I need to dino nap sit down
The woman is a chameleon. In the past year I don’t think she’s looked the same in any photos. Each one is completely different. Truly amazing.

Many articulate Fraus have pointed out before all of her skinny fishing. For someone that is meant to be so woke and so understanding of ALL of the issues, she certainly is dangerous when it comes to body image. With the very posed selfies, face tuning and how many tweets just tonight about how skinny she was. It’s quite irresponsible.

I’ve said it before but I’m still amazed that absolutely no consequences came from her raising £68k for a Kickstarter and not delivering what was promised, making no apologies and dragging it all on for TWO YEARS.

Tattle has a bad rep and almost all the threads i take with a pinch of salt but the Jack Monroe threads just pretty much contain tweets from Jack Monroe that get deleted so she can change her narrative. There is solid evidence of her lies - it’s not hearsay it’s literal tweets from her own mouth that suddenly vanish. Not to mention that there are some extremely intelligent people on this thread that speak sense, are wonderfully supportive of others and have taught me a fair amount (especially around food banks). It’s so easy to cry bully and trolls (and honestly influencers etc probably do have them - we know people are quite crap) BUT you can’t call someone a bully/troll/gossip when all they are doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of your own words, collecting receipts of actions and quite rightly calling you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

jenny2603

VIP Member
I know we're all here to rip the piss out of Jack but could I just ask you all to pause briefly and pay your respects to Jack's grandad who has sadly passed away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd be blessed with "Sliding into Jeremy Corbyn's DMs" Jack.

Holy fuck. Just when you think she can't out parody herself any further ...

"Solidarity comrades"

Actually,

"I really like Jeremy! I was just having a mental breakdown when I was cosplaying as giving a shite about Anti-Semitism in the Labour party. Lols!"

• Haha
Reactions: 81