Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Omg. I just love Marcus
I know it sounds pathetic but every time I (big, burly, bearded monster) watch a Rashford inspired video, it nearly brings tears to my eyes.. He just relentlessly pursues the end goal, which is to help disadvantaged children - then he thanks his mum, says he's just doing what she started by raising him and that if poor kids need a voice then it'll just have to be his. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Limey

VIP Member
Sir Marcus Rashford, sorted the school meals issue, played a match, then found time to do a spot of supply teaching:

Oh, and he's now lobbying for full reform of school meals system:

I love him.

• Heart

WitTank

What a ride! God, it does cross the mind to get off Tattle occasionally, just to free up some time -but when she goes mental like she has these last couple of days, fuck, just inject that shit straight into my veins. It's the absolute best ever, bar none, car-crash-browsing.
Confession: I got an extension on my assignment so that I could stay firmly glued to these threads!

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Dear Comrade Jezza,

Soz for calling you an antisemite, I was off my tits on arthritis medication. I love you almost as much as I love Trotsky, Tony Benn, and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. I realise now that if I had voted for you, I would have been able to end child poverty more easily. I will never forget the look on my son's face the day he turned to me, from his single weetabix mashed with water, and said, "Where's Mummy's breakfast?"

...6000 words later...

Anyway, I would have written sooner but I had severe burnout. Let's bury the hatchet, and do you have any good jam recipes for tinned fruit?

Thankyou,

Comrade Jack 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I wish I could sit down and have a conversation with Jack's parents about how they raised her, so I can be sure to do the exact opposite with my own child.

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Her rent ‘bounced’? Is she seriously suggesting that she’s made so little money from her big brand partnerships and newspaper articles, that she has no savings to cover rent in an emergency? Despite being terrified of someone knocking on the door, of being homeless, and of estate agent signs, she has spunked all her money on hoarding expensive crap?

Or. Is she gearing up for “I lost my penultimate forever home while I was fighting for children to be fed”?

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Our kitchen was a plank of wood in the communal hall. I once ate a big mac from a bin!

___342-578b3fe0b33a0c3d0aa5002e70eccc1d.jpg

Also if her dad isn't allowed to rent this hellish cupboard out, what the fuck is he doing with it? Is it used to store cocks and tupperware? I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
I used to work in a bar in the 80's, where I wore just white briefs. I was a gym bunny and had a body that I wish I had now. It was in the press at the time that the bar had men serving drinks in skimpy costume.

Have I ever mentioned it to anyone since? Not until now. Are there photos of me serving behind the bar almost naked? Probably yes. Would the press be interested today? No way.

What I am trying to say is, she's not the only one to have served behind the bar in a risqué costume. It is not anything the press are interested in, it is not the 1980's anymore.

Had she been on stage with a live sex show, that might be a different matter...........(not that I know anyone that's done that 😳)
@MancBee - I just want to come round to yours for a cuppa, cake and a big natter. I always love your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Morning all, I had to step away from all this yesterday evening as her rise to fame was grinding me down.

Feeling more positive this morning having checked twitter. Apologies if this has already been mentioned. There is an uprising against her, that’s definitely gaining some traction, from the left. Her public hatred of Crobyn is beginning to bite her on the arse, these people aren’t even seeing the full picture yet but the more she puts herself out there the more her lies and hypocrisy are being exposed.

This is the first time I’ve wanted it, especially after yesterday, but let’s hope she keeps herself in the limelight, that light is going to blind her, there’s so much to be exposed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Yes I thought this! It’s ridiculously mean spirited and unfair to assume that the vouchers will always be abused, but it’s also very naive to assert that they never ever have been either. They’re not some kind of silver bullet.

I have a friend who bought her children coats with the vouchers. They needed them, she had the vouchers, and she had enough food that week. That was, IMO, a perfectly responsible and reasonable choice to make. It’s still categorically not what the vouchers were for, though. That means that yes, there is a chance they can be used for things other than lunches, and no not everyone will be so responsible.

Jack seems to think that the only research she needs to do is listening to her Twitter followers’ personal experiences. This is why she just shouts and stomps, she finds things that fit her narrative, discards the rest, and has no substance or evidence of anything she’s saying.

My school’s boxes are apparently wonderful, I’ve seen three different pictures of them. Nice fresh produce, more pasta, bread, and potatoes than my kids could eat in five days, and plenty of ingredients to make proper hot meals. To me it looked like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Has Jack come across any good ones at all? Has she asked? Or just being the ghoul that she is, as usual, looking only for some misery and negativity to ride on.
It would be good if her to post any pictures etc of schools doing the right thing, good boxes etc. The primary school three of mine go to is fantastic. At Easter the headteacher delivered every child an egg, once a fortnight he and his teenage son and daughter delivered cereal, bagels, beans to every school child. No one opted in or out. It was breakfast food the school had got sponsorship for as every child gets breakfast for free at the school. December the 23rd he delivered for each child
2 loaves bread
Crumpets
Bagels
Apple juice
Orange juice
And four boxes cereal/porridge
Every child who was off school on Christmas party day got a party bag delivered to the doorstep.
we are lucky. We have a fantastic school and a headteacher who goes above and beyond.
I wishsome positives could be highlighted not just the bad

• Heart
Reactions: 77
For anyone new & browsing her dad is a landlord of at least 5 properties, I suspect his tenants will wonder why she’s eating out a bin x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Itchy of Itchington

Just to be clear the voucher scheme was always due to return. It was in a DfE doc issued on 6 Jan that it would although understandably many heads were cynical about how long it would take. The schools that that have been giving vouchers have done this from their own funds. The crappy food boxes delivered were from schools which had outsourced their school lunch provision (probably lots are academies) to Chartwells and other private school meal providers.
The better meals seem to be coming from schools which still have their own dinner ladies etc. I said before I'm a school governor and I spoke to our head yesterday. She said they had delivered over 100 families food parcels using their kitchen supplies. We also have about 90 kids still in schools. DFE guidance, the one Jack demanded and then retweeted back to the DfE specifically said that pre cooked meals should be avoided and food items should be provided. So Jack's marvellous idea of portioning school dinners into Tupperware was not suitable on DFE grounds.
I mean can you imagine her roaring and clawing if schools had sent home portions of cold roast potatoes, soggy carrots and crappy cooled lardy sausages. She'd be suing them for stealing her schtick! I mean decrying it as not good enough.

The TL:DR is these boxes were never meant to be worth £15. The voucher scheme was always due to come back but there is now a fixed date for it. Jack is not responsible for changing anything. Except her backstory. Again

• Heart
  • Angry

Flumps

VIP Member
Sir Marcus Rashford, sorted the school meals issue, played a match, then found time to do a spot of supply teaching:

Oh, and he's now lobbying for full reform of school meals system:

I love him.
It's all so impressive and lovely at the same time.

What strikes me is how he and his team are just powering through issues. There was a problem yesterday with FSM hampers. It was addressed, is hopefully dealt with and now we move on to the next issue. Each one gaining a bit of ground and more traction with the general population (who are def not all easy to bring along with you) but building carefully and decently and straightforwardly on the work they've done so far. It is properly astonishing, it's action like I don't remember ever really seeing and it WORKS. It brings lots of people on board who didn't know they were at all political because politics looks and feels angry and blamey and exclusionary, whereas this is politics as problem solving and decency and it's just brilliantly done. I'm so full of admiration.

• Heart
That game has peak 'I'm in sixth form and I just learnt about the existence of Nietzsche' energy. Gawwwwwd she's such a cunt. I've never said that before. I feel like I need to apologise to my mum.

In case you were wondering how sickeningly ingratiating she has been recently, as I've mentioned before I'm extraordinarily petty and keep a running count of the number of times she says 'thankyou' then add that number of new words or phrases to Slopbot's code in the next update. The total is currently 21. Blackjack! Keep going babes x I can't go anywhere until next Wednesday, it would be the work of a moment to come up with all the new code.

• Haha
  • Heart