Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Ugh, just saw Jack’s face on the BBC news article about the school lunches.

It’s sad to see kids being ripped off by a contractor though :(

Reactions: 16

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member

Trying to keep up...
I’m sorry I don’t know where this will land. Had to warn you all...Junior Bake Off doing trifles in the next episode.
I hope Jack can contain her inner cretin and not rip apart the best efforts of children on a reality tv show.

Keep Tattling you bunch of Fraus, the receipt keeping is an extraordinary feat and you should all be proud. Welcome new members to the canal.
Trifles 🙀🙀🙀, (oi!) SB, keep Jack off the doofer for the sake of fellow small children.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Sorry to be a dickhead and to quote myself, but if her vocal anti-corbyn phase really was just due to a 'mental breakdown' then surely when Corbyn was suspended last year she would have been sure not to passively report it on twitter in a way that could be easily misconstrued? Perhaps she would have felt compelled to comment on it from a personal perspective? At least have the conviction to stand by your political stances, my god.
Sorry Blurst I must have missed this, but when and where did jack lay down that a breakdown was her reason for anti-Corbyn stuff? X

Reactions: 14

Ldytnk

Does a publisher have an obligation under employment law? I mean, they would is Jack was an employee of theirs, but she isn’t.
I'm not sure, but I know protected characteristics are one of the few areas freelancers have protection so I assumed authors had similar rights

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Apologies for all this - some evidence of the uprising @Mustard - there’s more but life is too short to spend all day squiggling 😜
I'm quite a bit behind but seeing all this I can't get that tune from Dr Who (S.3 Ep12) out of my head.
"The Sound Of Drums" - Here come the drums!

• Haha

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
This tweet irritates me the most (in this nanosecond) and shows that Jack is not arsed if kids get fed, she wants to bash some cooperate folk! Isn’t the fucking point, that you’re missing, about feeding kids, you twanker! 🤬
You'd think that would be the point of priority for her (except that her only priority *is* her).

It's a strange thing, how against financial success (other people's, obv) she is. In this case, though, I think that because the firms are being paid by the government (so, by us), it's a legitimate, but secondary point, in respect of margins made.