Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im going back to the excluded thing here as that’s something that’s annoyed me since she shoehorned herself into that group....
I’m not quite sure how paetron works so please forgive me if i’m wrong here, but on her paetron page it says she has 357 patrons at present. If they all pay the minimum £3.50 monthly sign up fee, is that not a fairly regular monthly income of at least £1200?
I can see that people can choose to pay more if they want or they can donate a specific amount- but still that’s definitely an income of sorts, putting aside the sponsorship deals, books and other stuff she does... How could she have the gall to recently say she’s excludedUK?!
How can people not see that she’s a shameless grifter, shouting over the people who need to be heard, implying she’s still in poverty whilst continuing to make a regular income?
Seeing honest people “donate” money to her paypal makes me want to vom.
She knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s vile. Wish the twitter folk would wake up!

The tiny bit of good news is that she hasn't gained any patreons, but I bet that tip jar is ker-ching-ing away in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She doesn’t give a duck about anyone but herself. She is a textbook narcissist and let’s just hope that her supply gets taken away and she drops back into obscurity.

Reactions: 33
I was a kid on free school meals. I was a kid who stank because she didn’t have any clean clothes and had holes in her shoes. I was a kid who was eventually taken into care and stayed in various different foster homes.

I’m now a leftie lezzer who rents but I only have 1 tattoo and no Essex accent.

Jack you are a grade A bleep and you speak for nobody but yourself.
I wish, wish, wish somebody like you who has actually lived this life and is half decent at throwing a meal together could step up and be given a voice and a platform. Leave Monroe at the Groucho where she fits in lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
God she does have a touch of an accent and combined with her voice it’s not a pleasant thing to listen to.
I think because she spends so much time writing Enid Blytons Naughty Amelia Jack’s adventures, you imagine that she talks like Prue Leith or Mom.
She missed a trick she should have dressed up as Mary Poppins again, then Kids tv would surely be hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There are plenty of people out there who are far more qualified from their lived experience than me or that grifting cos player.

I wish someone would just make a stand and expose her and that the rose tinted glasses would fall off the squiggles eyes.

Also the way she tries to make her kid looking after her cute makes me feel sick. I was the kid who felt responsible for the adult who was meant to care for me and believe me that isn’t a position that any kid should be in.

Get off bleeping Twitter, invest in some decent therapy and get a job you stupid witch. Grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Still grunking the media appearances, one MAHOOSIVE clanger 🥕is that she singularly failed to say “anyone profiting from these substandard hampers is taking food out of the mouths of children” a few people have said it, calmly, rationally and gently. It’s as if they have centered the needs of children or something. What about the fat cat trouserers though!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm grunking. On page 1 and this thread is already up to page 43 😮 I'm shocked yet again by Jack's antics. Her tweet to MR made me cringe all the way into my unruly (not) labia. She is so selfish and tone deaf, driven by pure ego. Also back to her poverty, I think she is the kind of person who would think 'how dare this happen to me?'. She would be outraged that anything negative could happen to her. Anyway back to Grunkaing, I wonder what new chaos awaits.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 386163
This is off the Channel 5 Twitter tonight (which she’s retweeted). What the duck is going on here? Is she able to facetune video now? It looks like a 21st Century Teenie Max Headroom. “Fu-fu-fu-fu-foood paaaaaarce-ce-ce-cels” twit.
i can't get over that airpods flex as well, it's like she's taking the piss! one minute she's a ''former foodbank mum/poverty warrior'', next minute she's flaunting her nice house, her books and her expensive tech on live TV!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she's just not interested in doing recipes on youtube or igtv or anything that might be remotely useful. hell, I'm not even sure if she's that interested in her own awful slops.

the £20 shop, the dreadful recipes, the twitter "activism" are all just a means to an end. that being getting herself back in the "celebrity" world. back to (when these things happen again) book launches, the groucho, the bleeping squeaky lunches.

she's just not bothered about helping people. and she'll be beside herself that she's managed to insert herself and get on telly several times today

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.