Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo! My very own crappy Mary Poppins cosplay costume! I’m so thrilled!

I so do so hope that any dirt being dug on her is of covid rule breaking and fibbing, and online begging, and absolutely NOT about her flappy minge.

Shes in her bloody element isn’t she? Huge recognition for doing absolutely nothing. She’s bound to duck it up soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Friends on the news desks, yeah that’s exactly how it works 🙄
You tweeted the chancellor about your support bubble with a crying face saying where is MY help, then tweeted a brand collab the next day.
Those kids lunches are supposed to have fresh and tinned fruit. If only there was an anti-poverty activist with connections who could sort a donation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
'I don't need to be liked'.

Seriously I think she is shitting it a bit now. Only the tiniest effort of 'muck raking' will bring journos here. Probably the first Google search 'Jack Monroe Gossip' will be Tattle. Stealing sandwiches? I think the £68k Kickstarter might be *slightly* more the sort of thing they are after.
There are many angles a journo may take as they admire our FORENSIC collection of receipts, pausing only to note the handy recaps at the top of each thread. One might question the BBC squandering licence payers money getting someone who can't actually cook to co-present a cookery problem. Others may prefer to write a piece about crowdfunding and tips jars and the risk of these being exploited by dishonest bloggers. I imagine some may find Jacks vast collection of branded goods paid for by people who are often quite poor troubling and somewhat at odds with her left wing image. Perhaps it will be noticed that none of her stories add up and someone with time on their hands might go all the way back to her scalpel stealing days.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Hopefully journalists might note her visiting numerous chip shops in Southend on Boxing Day when she was meant to be isolating with Covid.
Oh and saying David Walliams is a cocaine user was a low.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
These tweets about muckraking - she's on a narcissistic high and feeling untouchable.

Seeing her like this unsettles me a little as I grew up with a narcissistic parent.

It's what comes next when the narc high wears off that is the scary part.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Yes journalists should be picking up on her repeated trips out whilst still symptomatic with the ‘rona, chip shops and hanging out in Asda meeting relatives for a chat.
And where the 350+ monthly patreon payments go (not on rewards or postcards)
And whether her accounts are going to be in on time this year?

We did all the hard work with the receipts, establishing Caroline has hands and ensuring Cooper is still very much a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
These tweets about muckraking - she's on a narcissistic high and feeling untouchable.
Ah interesting - I read the tweets as trying to downplay anything in advance, and saying any gossip found comes from faceless trolls who just make things up about her so is irrelevant and untrue. And trying to get journos interested in bikini shots as deflection.
She forgets, or choses to, that so many of her ill advised hastily deleted tweets are here. Nobody is making anything up.
(She will of course dismiss any criticism as picking on her because she is poor, tattooed and gay).

Reactions: 38
___663-421fbf7503e93dc6ba974d578c73b342.jpg

Jay? NO! Run for the hills. 🏃‍♂️

There's no way she's going to see this through without spoffing it up Good job the grown ups are on the job.
And there she goes...

___665-16331dcc204232acbd156021aa9e9daf.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah interesting - I read the tweets as trying to downplay anything in advance, and saying any gossip found comes from faceless trolls who just make things up about her so is irrelevant and untrue. And trying to get journos interested in bikini shots as deflection.
She forgets, or choses to, that so many of her ill advised hastily deleted tweets are here. Nobody is making anything up.
(She will of course dismiss any criticism as picking on her because she is poor, tattooed and gay).
I think it's probably both. Jack's terribly cunning you see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
___670-27f9928e1f6ff0286600788a909c1a11.jpg

Not sure if this has come up before, but I was doing some lurking and her year of birth is listed incorrectly for the company details 🤔. Surely it’s not an oversight.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Due to insomnia I was entertaining myself with the Mumsnet DKL thread. Jack has mentioned selling booze in her pants before, although at the time she was claiming to be a firefighter trainee (firefighter synonymous with call handler)

___676-fea661a9668e39654500caa80109f0ea.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oh Jack, noone cares about you in your pants in 2008, we all saw you posing in your saggy bras in 2020 anyways 🤷. Far more interesting muck to be raked over than that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just perusing Limegoss again - how the hell did this nugget pass me by first time? She had TV presenting training? 😂😂😂
And the 'I'm funding a pilot myself - so please donate' 🥴
Did it ever happen? What happened to any donations?

___686-636ec57c9b0fd037c8da2a1319394628.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.