Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tweeting what she thinks are pithy defences at 5 in the morning? I’m calling it, as someone who’s been lying wide awake all night because I’m a shitlord who arsed up my prescription: Jack is abusing those ADHD meds.

Seriously, that private doctor of hers needs to be having a word about dosage reduction. Stop double dropping speed Jack, and seek help for your compulsive lying instead.
Exactly it's a well known fact that if you have ADHD you take the meds to stay at a steady pace and if you dont you are manic and dont sleep for 3 days

Sorry if you feel that's belittling what happens to u on a daily basis just trying to keep it tattle short.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
[In Craig Revel-Horwood voice]: Yes, all that staying angry must be exhauuuuuusting, darling

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Exactly it's a well known fact that if you have ADHD you take the meds to stay at a steady pace and if you dont you are manic and dont sleep for 3 days

Sorry if you feel that's belittling what happens to u on a daily basis just trying to keep it tattle short.
Absolutely not belittling: I take full accountability for messing up my meds and thus my sleep and productivity.

Hear that, Jack? A C C O U N T A B I L I T Y. Not “I was having a mental breakdown”. Not “SHE LEFT”. Not “My Grandfather is DEAD”. Not “I’m BUSY so can I go for a piss and a sandwich now?”. Own that steaming pile of dogshit you created.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The tone changed rather quickly - didn’t it? Her RENT payment for the ‘crappy’ (her words) bungalow bounced and there are some pictures of her in her knickers. She’s poor too - don’t ever forget that. Poor at money management I reckon but not poverty stricken.

Welcome to the woe-is-me sloppacoaster! Hold on Tattlers, the comedown from yesterday’s high will be epic. Which ailment will be deployed this time? Maybe long(ish) COVID again? Ouchy mouth? She needs to gently, softly withdraw from the fight to heal.

Meanwhile, the grownups are addressing the FSM issue in a rational, less self indulgent way so that children can get a decent meal each day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Absolutely not belittling: I take full accountability for messing up my meds and thus my sleep and productivity.

Hear that, Jack? A C C O U N T A B I L I T Y. Not “I was having a mental breakdown”. Not “SHE LEFT”. Not “My Grandfather is DEAD”. Not “I’m BUSY so can I go for a piss and a sandwich now?”. Own that steaming pile of dogshit you created.

Come on someone left your patreon didnt they.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know she’s said it a lot, but what does this “with dignity and agency” thing actually mean?

Sometimes she chucks in “with advocacy” for good measure, and although I understand all the words (GSCEs!!), I cant figure out if these are just buzzwords or they genuinely have a real life application here.
Lol please don’t start me on Jack’s frequent and flagrant misuse of ‘agency’ as a concept. I may never sleep again.

I’ll just leave this here:https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/basics/dunning-kruger-effect
And this: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780123855220000056

(Apologies if second one is behind a paywall. If you’re genuinely fascinated by wankers who think they’re smarter than they are you can try typing the article title into SciHub and the full article will probably be available. Academic piracy FTW).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Morning all, I had to step away from all this yesterday evening as her rise to fame was grinding me down.

Feeling more positive this morning having checked twitter. Apologies if this has already been mentioned. There is an uprising against her, that’s definitely gaining some traction, from the left. Her public hatred of Crobyn is beginning to bite her on the arse, these people aren’t even seeing the full picture yet but the more she puts herself out there the more her lies and hypocrisy are being exposed.

This is the first time I’ve wanted it, especially after yesterday, but let’s hope she keeps herself in the limelight, that light is going to blind her, there’s so much to be exposed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I only came back to this thread because of her new found celebrity due to FSM. I heard her described in a BBC radio news bulletin as celebrity ‘chef’ Jack Monroe. She’s never been a chef. And, Jay Rayner was bigging her up on Twitter. What did she tweet to Marcus?

@Dogmuck - where is the uprising?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Corbyn stuff is interesting because it shows she's not as left wing as she (her book shelf) seem to be claiming. It is just ANOTHER DISTRACTION though. Her flying monkies can defend poor, tired JM from the political stuff. It's the grifting that needs picking up on. Which she is still doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m in work all day today and I’m pleased I’m not reading this thread because JM makes my blood boil.

You can actually feel the sheer glee and excitement she’s feeling at being in the spotlight.

She’s not doing anything with the kids in mind, it’s all about raising her profile and feeding that enormous ego.

She’s the biggest band wagon jumper out there and I sincerely hope she’s seen for the disgusting greedy , fake person she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I only came back to this thread because of her new found celebrity due to FSM. I heard her described in a BBC radio news bulletin as celebrity ‘chef’ Jack Monroe. She’s never been a chef. And, Jay Rayner was bigging her up on Twitter. What did she tweet to Marcus?

@Dogmuck - where is the uprising?
If you just put Jack Monroe in the twitter search they are there. I’ll go and screen grab some but bear with as need to squiggle lots x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not the bikini shots again! There are plenty of tiny halloween costume pics of me in my twenties. Hardly controversial. The controversy lies in the grifting. No one cares about photos in a bikini.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That video is heartbreaking. I hope she realises how far from needy she is. She is lucky that her biggest struggle is not owning a home. And her child has access to food daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I went to bed, again, so on a major grunk, but just want to welcome all new mavens, and I am lovin all the mackie avatars. I wonder what she thinks when she sees all her faces here, especially as 90% aren’t actually her!

will see you when I finally catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Jack has been up all night catching up on Tattle.

“Broken” from Tweeting non-stop and doing a few telly interviews 🤔 It’s really no wonder she didn’t hold down the job as a call handler at the fire service. (I know she has several versions of why she left, childcare/lack of flexibile working, and she also mentioned dismissal letters at one point)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.