Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, check out the trout pout - it's rivalling the forgotten freezer fish 😂

View attachment 385691

I gave her about 60 seconds before I had to close it. She's just a terrible interviewee, you can tell how scared she is, and her voice is just awful. I actually have no problem with what she said, bar her (almost certainly) wanging on about herself for a bit - those food parcels are a disgrace.
I really didn’t recognise this incarnation, has she become dr who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have memories of having to check on my mum when she would have 'bed days' aka was very depressed and couldn't get out of bed. To this day she is still embarrassed about it and feels very guilty that I even saw her in that way.

There is no way anyone of sound mind would dress up a child parenting the parent as cute, whether it's bringing food, or checking a passed out parent is still breathing :mad:
You know what, same. After my dad died my mum would spend all day in bed too, I used to go in and check on her which would enrage her that I kept waking her up - but I just wanted to check she hadn't done anything to herself! I think maybe that's why I feel really sad when Jack tells these kinds of stories, no child should have to worry about their parent like that. It's terrifying for a kid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
This is petty but I'm so glad that on the one day Jack has managed to barge her way onto some tv interviews that her hair looks like absolute dogshit

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Don't know about anyone else, but I've sent off a few complaints today. This might be the right time for the people/companies she's associating with to realise what a mistake they've made.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Good lord, check out the trout pout - it's rivalling the forgotten freezer fish 😂

View attachment 385691

I gave her about 60 seconds before I had to close it. She's just a terrible interviewee, you can tell how scared she is, and her voice is just awful. I actually have no problem with what she said, bar her (almost certainly) wanging on about herself for a bit - those food parcels are a disgrace.
Terrible lighting and what's that growing out of her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She may have don't many interviewed but MR hasn't he will come out and knock the ball out of the park and beryl the peril will be forgotten.

Reactions: 16
Don't know about anyone else, but I've sent off a few complaints today. This might be the right time for the people/companies she's associating with to realise what a mistake they've made.
Seriously. Like I know the BBC and whoever were just desperate to fill airtime, but they had no business speaking to this charlatan. She has stolen the mic from marginalised people. Utter scum. I am not just angry at her, I am also angry at her idiot arse lickers who enable this tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Grunking so idk if it’s been mentioned but she should show the squiggles proof of her donating her payments from BBC etc to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just been on @RoadsideMum’s Twitter account. Someone else seems to have the measure of Jack. I feel sick seeing all of her sycophants praising her ‘selflessness.’
___767-6661fc8c70ee74cb1bbcba222f70ea08.jpg

It’s good to see we’re not the only ones who can see through her grift.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Yeah headteachers aren’t too busy to be tweeting her at all. Also a lot of headteachers are VERY wary of messaging anyone through social media (I’ve worked HR in schools).
Also for many many schools the person organising this would not be the HT but the bursar or business manager or catering manager.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just detouring from twit's current appropriation of others' experiences, it was reported yesterday that Southend Hospital is running short of oxygen due to so many Covid-19 patients.

Wouldn't have anything to do with all these superspreaders cluttering up supermarket aisles with their family or constantly moving between Southend and London, would it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.