Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah headteachers aren’t too busy to be tweeting her at all. Also a lot of headteachers are VERY wary of messaging anyone through social media (I’ve worked HR in schools).
Also for many many schools the person organising this would not be the HT but the bursar or business manager or catering manager.
I feel like Grange Hill provided a more realistic look into the inner workings of a school than Jack does. Or Harry Potter for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Amazing, totally see it too...

And Radio 2, she's on Radio 2 now?? That's what, 3 interviews and 2 articles in one day? And all of them, I bet, with her 'story' injected into them. Well played Monroe, well played indeed - she's a complete fraud but, in this particular game she's playing and on this particular day, she'll go to bed tonight thinking job well done.
She'll be on too much of a narc high to sleep. After last night's giddiness and today's soap box she will have too much adrenaline to sleep.
The comedown will be huge and she'll sleep for days.
In the next couple of days I predict that RM, (the original mum) and MR will be on countless telly/radio/full page spreads in newspapers. No one will mention Jack again and she will rage and rage.
I've looked at RMs Twitter. She seems intelligent, articulate and cool as a cucumber. She also appears to be a member of the Travelling community (which would explain Twitter handle)
I only mention this because in my opinion and experience Traveller women are a very much maligned and discriminated against demographic. This girl sounds like she's had enough and is ready to be heard.
Jack won't be able to cope with it all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I feel like Grange Hill provided a more realistic look into the inner workings of a school than Jack does. Or Harry Potter for that matter.
It's probably a Grange Hill nostalgia account that's been DMing her in the guise of Mrs McCluskey full of tales about Zammo and Pongo Yates coming to school starving.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Talking of iplayer (someone was) what happened to her item with the doctor? Yet another paid for job one assumes, alongside Daily Kitchen, Hellmans, Del Monte, many various assorted columns and articles, books, Patreon, website ads, Linda Mcartney, GQ awards and all her gifted flowers, fish, veg boxes and other items.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 385804
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️. Found under SB bringing her cereal & biscuits.
No chance that this will ever find its way to a charity, a clean donation with no obligation to honour the public promise she made....

tit, she's actually brilliant. Objectively, if you watch her real work - her work as a grifter - and only judge her on these terms, she's bleeping brilliant at it.

God, feel almost dirty typing that but it's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
No chance that this will ever find its way to a charity, a clean donation with no obligation to honour the public promise she made....

tit, she's actually brilliant. Objectively, if you watch her real work - her work as a grifter - and only judge her on these terms, she's bleeping brilliant at it.

God, feel almost dirty typing that but it's true.
If she was exclusively conning dimwitted media poshos I'd regard her as a hero. Unfortunately it's often low income squigs that are lining her pockets. However completely agree she's very skilled indeed.

Reactions: 39
I was giving JM and this page a bit of a break because I was being distracted by threads on Twitter trying to identify Capitol rioters. And then she pops up being retweeted in a video by the Good Law Project (who I love for their work in holding the government to account). So she's weasled herself into the spotlight again eh? (Now reading back on all the drama I have apparently missed).

Reactions: 30
Her 'forever home'? Jack or squigles using language suitable for rescue cats and dogs is the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her 'forever home'? Jack or squigles using language suitable for rescue cats and dogs is the worst.
like that kid wont be out of that of house as soon as he is old enough. I know I couldn't leave any quicker from my N mother.

• Heart
I thought I had a mammoth Grunk in the last threads, only to see 30 pages to read on the new one 😂

Excited to see which of her many conditions she blames for this bad boy....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My name is
Just add a smear of lard and you've got all the food groups covered!
My name is Lyra and I use lard 🤗.

It’s terrific for roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings and back in my youth I was given bread and dripping sandwiches with salt, sprinkled on white bread , I loved them😊.

Forgive me.

I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped on the terrible Magdalene Laundries scandal, absolutely heartbreaking but one bandwagon at a time eh Jack?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.