Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s oscillating between retweeting ‘Potatoes’ and liking content from that Mary Poppins impersonator. It’s going to be a long day.

Reactions: 44
And made him live a faux-poverty childhood. She claims to have done so much research with the Rowntree foundation etc, so should be aware of the impact of low income on long term health and wellbeing. SHE IS NOT POOR. Yet the poor kid has had to live his life life they're on the breadline, a real life Oliver.
Why would you knowingly do that to your child when you don't have to?

(not saying all children who live in low income homes have poor outcomes btw, just referencing the research jack spouts daily herself)

Reactions: 45
I really dislike the way she says “canned” instead of “tinned”. The Americanisms really irritate me.

Reactions: 40
Some of these Squiggles treat her like a child, she’s 32 years old for the love of all that’s holy!

Reactions: 55
"Have you published these guidelines anywhere? I'd really be very interested to see them?"

Can someone please tell shit hot investigative journo and activist Jack about Google. Using Google my FORENSIC research has uncovered a website run by the UK government which contains all kinds of guidance about providing school meals during the pandemic. This TOP SECRET government website states "All meals provided in school must still comply with the school food standards." It even provides a link to the standards, though I'm sure Jack would have been instrumental in drawing these up behind the scenes.

Reactions: 71
Some of these Squiggles treat her like a child, she’s 32 years old for the love of all that’s holy!
I have to say, the squiggles that were leaping in with “Jack, BED!” or “remember that you’re ill” during #longcovid really got on my tits.

She’s older than me () - I’d hate it if colleagues started speaking to me like that.

Reactions: 54
Always with the vagueness.
she’ll write this all in her burn book to bring them down at the right moment.

god she’s insufferable. You can’t spend the whole of your life as the nations expert on ‘poverty’. Move on, rebrand. I shouldn’t even be typing this again but maybe look at cooking for single parent families etc.
The poverty thing is boring, no one wants to hear the same fucking story for 10 years. There are actual people in poverty now, what they say is much more pertinent.
Also the twitter feed and the Instagram of you posing with your fake face, doesn’t fit the narrative somehow.
This is definitely ‘boring jack’ swinging on the coat tales of people less fortunate.

Reactions: 34
I mean, this makes dick all sense.

If there isn’t any identifying information, what exactly is the involvement of children she so piously mentions?

No such concern for SB’s privacy, Mary Sloppins?

Reactions: 28
No mention of Jack in the papers either, she must be fewmin'.
How dare that Marcus Rashford come along and steal her thunder yet again!!

Poor Jack foiled again!

Reactions: 44
Hmmm I wonder if Steph's Packed Lunch comes under the Entertainment or News and Current Affairs remit at C4 ...if only JM knew anyone at C4 who could have helped .....

Reactions: 38
'FYI you might wanna' is SO aggressive, I'm actually shocked she's let her resentment and jealousy come to the surface so clearly! I don't believe for one second that Jack gives a single shit about hungry children. I don't think there is even a small pang of sadness or empathy. She's just manically trying to make sure her name stays attached to it. She's evil.

Reactions: 75
Carrot sandwich?? Some children absolutely love grated carrot sandwich for lunch

Reactions: 33
I mean, this makes dick all sense.

If there isn’t any identifying information, what exactly is the involvement of children she so piously mentions?

No such concern for SB’s privacy, Mary Sloppins?
Eh? How on earth is tweeting some photos of food a potential safeguarding risk? And why the ~~ around children?

Reactions: 43
She needs to learn how to speak to people. She’s rude as fuck, has the attention span of a goldfish and at times downright offensive. This is why people don’t want to work with you Jack, not because of your shit tattoos, your ‘gayness’ () and whatever other crap you’ve come up with. She chaps my ass something chronic

Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.