Jack Monroe #13 Saint Monroe, patron of all tinned and canned goods provider of the great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m chucking my phrase from way back in the ring for title.
‘This isn’t any slop, this is Jack Monroe slop’

Reactions: 16
I don't think Louisa is stupid. Imagine she might be getting to the end of her tether.
She still seems quite chirpy and cheery about Jack on Twitter. She was having a laugh with Jack’s mum the other day. Doesn’t seem to be too bothered by it all just yet!

Reactions: 2
You are all wrong, she went for medication and happened to grab some tins on the way home. (I think this might be aimed at us!)
jack haven’t you learned that if you’re typing out 4 or 5 numbered tweets you’re going down a bad road. Better delete them now to save yourself the bother later on. She never learns 🙄
Also let’s see these DMs 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think Louisa is stupid. Imagine she might be getting to the end of her tether.
As another poster said, it's humiliating. I simply cannot imagine being engaged to someone and cohabiting with them, and being witness to this sort of carry-on. I'd be begging them to stop the lies and the begging, not only for the sake of their public image but in the interests of morality.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As another poster said, it's humiliating. I simply cannot imagine being engaged to someone and cohabiting with them, and being witness to this sort of carry-on. I'd be begging them to stop the lies and the begging, not only for the sake of their public image but in the interests of morality.
It is quite easy to see she has no respect for her OH. None at all. I wouldn't be begging them to stop the lies and begging, I'd be packing my bags and heading out of Dodge. JM will never change her ways. Her porkies are too ingrained into her daily life. Does not know fact from fiction.

Jack is doing absolutely nothing generous for anyone
I take that back, she is keeping printing ink companies in business.

She's pretty coersive in her behaviour- lovebombs at the start, pouring out superfluous trash about falling in love at first sight... Then gradually pulling back, belittling and taking the piss. The transition in behaviour is quite shocking when you see it on paper.
I was thinking the same thing. She talks so disparagingly of Louisa now, it makes me wonder if their relationship is on the skids.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s already deleted those tweets! 😂 didn’t think it would be that fast!

She’s paranoid! She thinks all the tattlers are out to get her when really we don’t need to stir up any drama, she does it all herself.

*feet up, wine in hand, watching it all unfold*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same thing. She talks so disparagingly of Louisa now, it makes me wonder if their relationship is on the skids.
I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think Louisa is a bit Twitter type and is far too busy with work (my opinion, don't sue me) so probably doesn't read everything Cack tweets.

I see she’s already deleted those tweets! 😂 didn’t think it would be that fast!

She’s paranoid! She thinks all the tattlers are out to get her when really we don’t need to stir up any drama, she does it all herself.

*feet up, wine in hand, watching it all unfold*
Already? Deleted? LOL. But they never really get deleted. Fnar. :sneaky:

Finally caught up!! I don't have anything to add except I was looking at the photos she was selling and that one 'Pancakes" has a very visible (clothed) tit with nipple in it and it was sort of a bit grim - like she wants to tittilate the creepy weirdo element of her followers. Do you know what I mean?

Also I am having homemade pizza - the BBC dough recipe with the Bread Ahead book tomato sauce and topped with anchovies, capers, red onion, raisins (YES WHAT OF IT?) and chili flakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Finally caught up!! I don't have anything to add except I was looking at the photos she was selling and that one 'Pancakes" has a very visible (clothed) tit with nipple in it and it was sort of a bit grim - like she wants to tittilate the creepy weirdo element of her followers. Do you know what I mean?

Also I am having homemade pizza - the BBC dough recipe with the Bread Ahead book tomato sauce and topped with anchovies, capers, red onion, raisins (YES WHAT OF IT?) and chili flakes.
We had capers with dinner too. Was my daughters first time having them.
Pan fried sea bass with brown butter and capers.
crushed buttery new potatoes
and green beans.
(husband had chicken sprinkled with aromat and I made yorkshires from scratch).
I feel so fancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

You should see the hotel room video diaries and her self-love stew Jackanoshy. Apologises for flashing 'obscenely short pants', does her 'best' not to flash said pants, but manages to flash the pants anyway. Filming from the waist up or wearing long trouser/pj bottoms clearly did not occur to her. Oh Jack, what are you doing?

That pizza sounds lush. Anchovies and capers are on every single pizza I buy and make.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For the bread bakers amongst us, I baked a couple of loaves with cumin and Gruyere cheese. It said powered cumin, but I only had seeds so I toasted them and it turned out quite lovely.

• Heart
We had capers with dinner too. Was my daughters first time having them.
Pan fried sea bass with brown butter and capers.
crushed buttery new potatoes
and green beans.
(husband had chicken sprinkled with aromat and I made yorkshires from scratch).
I feel so fancy!
That sounds like my dream meal 😍 I have a mainly vegetarian diet but occasionally eat fish (and Big Macs when I have a hangover).

That sounds like my dream meal 😍 I have a mainly vegetarian diet but occasionally eat fish (and Big Macs when I have a hangover).
It’s mine too. Even better with a beurre blanc sauce.
***chefs kiss*** but I didn’t have the bits.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I read that and cringed so hard I broke into tiny pieces and had to recreate myself as a mosaic. From this, to the TV executives who prostrated themselves before the genius of her vegan pork belly, to the denizens of Oswestry who erected a statue in the marketplace in honour of her black tea hack, the narrative is always the same. I've said it before - Trumpian.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.