Jack Monroe #13 Saint Monroe, patron of all tinned and canned goods provider of the great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most pharmacies deliver now. Mine certainly does.
Also, many pharmacies which didn’t previously deliver have started to do so because many of their customers will be vulnerable or in isolation. She’s such a bullshitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We had capers with dinner too. Was my daughters first time having them.
Pan fried sea bass with brown butter and capers.
crushed buttery new potatoes
and green beans.
(husband had chicken sprinkled with aromat and I made yorkshires from scratch).
I feel so fancy!
Capers, ooh get you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys, we are over on thread 14. I can’t work out how to close this. I tried to report it but it hasn’t worked?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to her ‘blown out’ knee? Is it all better now? Carrying 18 litres of paint is rather unbelievable, frankly.
I consider myself pretty strong, I can bench press 20 kilos of ham no problem. carrying 18L of paint, I have a hard time carrying a 5L can of masonry paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We have been having a meat free week this one and we have really enjoyed it.
That’s how we started - other half does the cooking #soblessed and decided we would have a meat free week. 2 years later we’re still mainly meat free at home. He eats meat when we go out (remember going out?)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.