Jack Monroe #13 Saint Monroe, patron of all tinned and canned goods provider of the great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about

Selling slop to stay on top. Still doing everything in three, even with a busted out knee? Yes, absolutely 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Blaming Louisa again... 😐
She's pretty coersive in her behaviour- lovebombs at the start, pouring out superfluous trash about falling in love at first sight... Then gradually pulling back, belittling and taking the piss. The transition in behaviour is quite shocking when you see it on paper.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So, whilst her son is at home and her partner is on 9-5 video calls, she's gone into town for non-essential paint, cleared and repurposed a cupboard and done a load of exercise, as well as non stop tweeting. That kid is very low down in her priorities and clearly very self-sufficient isn't he?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Has anyone tried these chilli jams? They also make fruit jams.View attachment 125004 Free delivery over £20. Thinking of going for the jalapeño and the Fireflame.
No, but they are so pretty!! I am not sure I can resist a jam called 'lemon drop chilli' with a 3 chilli rating... Fireflame looks amazing too.

Reactions: 11
New thread title?

Tweeting her every thought resolutely, will she delete them? Yes, absolutely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So, whilst her son is at home and her partner is on 9-5 video calls, she's gone into town for non-essential paint, cleared and repurposed a cupboard and done a load of exercise, as well as non stop tweeting. That kid is very low down in her priorities and clearly very self-sufficient isn't he?
Wait...is that part of her 17-20 hr work day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking omg I could make under my stairs a pink storage haven in lock down then realised I don’t have the insane privilege of all that free time. I’m working and I have to prioritise my leisure time tasks, I don’t think I’ve had free time like that to make cosy little dens since I was a student tbh with you?

Didn’t she say on a Tweet recently that childcare had fallen through for him?
Then I thought the only childcare provider should be his Dad - but what a strange way to word it. As childcare rather than spending time with his Dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No, but they are so pretty!! I am not sure I can resist a jam called 'lemon drop chilli' with a 3 chilli rating... Fireflame looks amazing too.
Yes, they all look beautiful. A local store near me sells the lemon drop and the jalapeño. Their fruit jams look lovely too. I used to buy a West Indian hot pepper jelly and put it on cottage cheese on toast, as the cafe (in Crouch End In North London) with the same name served it that way.

• Heart
Yes, they all look beautiful. A local store near me sells the lemon drop and the jalapeño. Their fruit jams look lovely too. I used to buy a West Indian hot pepper jelly and put it on cottage cheese on toast, as the cafe (in Crouch End In North London) with the same name served it that way.
My friends do a buffet thing that was basically a block of Philly upended on a plate, with hot pepper jelly dribbled all over it, and mini-cheddars or similar to scoop it up with. Is lush.

I am no good at thread titles, but I like the thought of amalgamating a couple of the above to make 'Tweet, delete, repeat? Yes, absolutely x'

Reactions: 15
That place still there - I think! Hope it will survive lockdown. I’m just up the road from there.

Reactions: 3
I’m rubbish at creating new threads; my mad, dizzy, bottle blonde head of fuzzy, fizzy hooting thoughts of genius and all that ❤

• Haha
View attachment 125019

sigh

Ps after a week of feeling rubbish after she inferred we were making her s***idal, I am so fed up with her nonsense.
What I don't understand is why no one suggests just that to her? Log off. I've been in tattle heaven this lockdown, but I frankly don't go online for anything else other than work. Partly because keeping up with this is a full time job and partly because getting into social media argumentative is just points. I like it here, where we are all in agreement and occasionally politely disagree.
Also, Matt Haig advocates social media holidays. She should listen to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why can't she get a taxi back? Having to make multiple journeys, and walking back with with rest really be eating into her 100 hour week. I would be cost efficient to walk there, do all the shopping in one hit, then get a (tax deductible) taxi home.
She is poor innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 18.28.38.png

She is 'reducing demand' because, furloughed assistant and all, she can't manage the workload by herself. So then why this?

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 18.29.32.png

Surely the forthcoming book is more important?

The next step will be blaming Covid-19 and bitter hausfrauen for poor book sales ergo even greater penury. Mark my words.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.