Jack Monroe #13 Saint Monroe, patron of all tinned and canned goods provider of the great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't angle to work with a company, then publicly denounce them, then shop with them during lockdown and leave yourself open to accusations of hypocrisy by posting a photo of your shopping in which their brand name is clearly visible.

Is this whole Wilko paint thing a deliberate stunt for some purpose beyond our imagining?

Or is she just not the sharpest tool in the shed?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Phhtttt. I'm high risk because of bog standard controlled asthma, and the pharmacist told me on no account should I be coming in to collect my medication and that I should arrange for someone to collect it for me. If JM is so immunocompromised, why isn't (a) the pharmacy delivering, (b) Louisa collecting it, or (c) a local volunteer (even our village has a CV19 volunteer group)?

Reactions: 18
Has anyone tried these chilli jams? They also make fruit jams.
284A82EF-F703-4476-8612-7D7D2942EF28.jpeg
Free delivery over £20. Thinking of going for the jalapeño and the Fireflame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I still can't get over Louisa allowing her to plead poverty. Imagine being in the position she is in and your colleagues reading Jacks begging letters. I'd be humiliated.
She probably is. How could she not be? Imagine it won't be long before she scarpers for the good of her career and mental health.

Also two non-essential trips to Wilko in two days, how’s lockdown working out?
To be fair, she probably went to get printer ink.

@PennyLoafer The comment about her painting the pier (and built by her) had my husband in stitches.

Also two non-essential trips to Wilko in two days, how’s lockdown working out?
To be fair, she probably went to get printer ink.
She's going back tomorrow 😳
Who needs 18 L of paint? Her landlords must really like her. 24 moves in 10 years and she decorates the tit out of each of them.

What we think she is on

includes drugs, such as diamorphine (heroin), morphine, remifentanil, pethidine, secobarbital, amfetamine, and cocaine, which are subject to full controlled drug requirements relating to prescription writing, safe custody and the need to keep registers, etc
How can she get that stuff? Never heard of even half of it.

Haha, that's my favourite part of the tweet. Why so secretive?! The paint can in the photo posted literally has Wilko written on it, ya lemon
I wondered that too. Why the secret? Even when her mum asked she wouldn't answer.

Or is she just not the sharpest tool in the shed?
Gets my vote. Snorkle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Blaming Louisa again... 😐
“Look at me, I’m such a foodbank hero!!” Actually, you’re not. One of my favourite things about George Michael is how much came out after he passed about how caring and generous he was - but had stipulated to the recipients they were not to say what he’d done. I’m sure there are a lot of famous people A-list down to Z-list who do this and those people I will salute. If you have to tell people you’ve done something good, then you did it for the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack Monroe #14. I take my passport to the store, don't ask me questions - I AM THE LAW (did I mention I'm poor?)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You are all wrong, she went for medication and happened to grab some tins on the way home. (I think this might be aimed at us!)
Number 2, ha ha ha ha since when has making sure her customers get their orders bother her?! Pull the other one love!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Look at me, I’m such a foodbank hero!!” Actually, you’re not. One of my favourite things about George Michael is how much came out after he passed about how caring and generous he was - but had stipulated to the recipients they were not to say what he’d done. I’m sure there are a lot of famous people A-list down to Z-list who do this and those people I will salute. If you have to tell people you’ve done something good, then you did it for the wrong reasons.
Jack is doing absolutely nothing generous for anyone during this lockdown. NOT.A.THING. All she is now doing is flogging her book, begging for money and buying paint.

Reactions: 12
So we know the DM thing doesn’t exist as she’s aiming it at people on Tattle - I’ve never known a celeb check a website such as Tattle as much as she does.

1. We’ve been talking about the fact she’s immunocompromised ever since she posted a picture on the ‘Gram telling us to. And how she needs to shield. So logic would say everyone would question that ....right? When she goes out and lugs paint despite having arthritis.
2. My Uncle (sorry to go on about him again), I went to visit today and had to cut up his lunch as he could hold his fork properly as his hands are so weak due to arthritis. He’s in constant pain in his hands, elbows and knees and cannot walk more than a few steps. And she’s telling me she can carry paint in a backpack a distance whilst suffering from this condition?

This is going beyond the realms of a personality who is a little bit weird. This is a person who is giving an unfair representation of illnesses to over 240,000 followers and what life is like with them. This is a person who censors who can comment on their Twitter so that it is only positive. This is a person who is narcissistic and has trapped themselves in so many lies they probably don’t know what is real and what is a lie anymore. Finally, this is a person who still has Patreon and PayPal Tips despite her followers mainly being on the breadline.

Haul me up in court Jack and I’ll say the same, you’re a liar, a narcissist probably with munchausens. You need to be held to account for all of this, and maybe it won’t be because of Tattle or your censored Twitter but karma is a wonderful thing. And when you’re 65 and really do have arthritis and people ask why you can’t backpack 18l of paint like you used to - you can explain to them why you lied when you were younger for your victim complex.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Can we have ‘yes absolutely’ in the next header? .. unless it’s been done already and I’m in an alcohol induced lockdown fug ( enough over the top detail there ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she even brought her passport tbh, a while back at the bank she expected them to take he twitter photo as id did she not ? Lol

• Haha
So we know the DM thing doesn’t exist as she’s aiming it at people on Tattle - I’ve never known a celeb check a website such as Tattle as much as she does.

1. We’ve been talking about the fact she’s immunocompromised ever since she posted a picture on the ‘Gram telling us to. And how she needs to shield. So logic would say everyone would question that ....right? When she goes out and lugs paint despite having arthritis.
2. My Uncle (sorry to go on about him again), I went to visit today and had to cut up his lunch as he could hold his fork properly as his hands are so weak due to arthritis. He’s in constant pain in his hands, elbows and knees and cannot walk more than a few steps. And she’s telling me she can carry paint in a backpack a distance whilst suffering from this condition?

This is going beyond the realms of a personality who is a little bit weird. This is a person who is giving an unfair representation of illnesses to over 240,000 followers and what life is like with them. This is a person who censors who can comment on their Twitter so that it is only positive. This is a person who is narcissistic and has trapped themselves in so many lies they probably don’t know what is real and what is a lie anymore. Finally, this is a person who still has Patreon and PayPal Tips despite her followers mainly being on the breadline.

Haul me up in court Jack and I’ll say the same, you’re a liar, a narcissist probably with munchausens. You need to be held to account for all of this, and maybe it won’t be because of Tattle or your censored Twitter but karma is a wonderful thing. And when you’re 65 and really do have arthritis and people ask why you can’t backpack 18l of paint like you used to - you can explain to them why you lied when you were younger for your victim complex.
Don’t apologise for talking about your Uncle, he’s part of the JM Tattle Fam by proxy! Must be really tough for him, he’ll be so glad he’s got you to help though

• Heart
Reactions: 16
96AD4F61-2B02-4319-AD92-1B58FADB0E65.jpeg

sigh

Ps after a week of feeling rubbish after she inferred we were making her s***idal, I am so fed up with her nonsense.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 125019

sigh

Ps after a week of feeling rubbish after she inferred we were making her s***idal, I am so fed up with her nonsense.
The best part is, she could very easily write on her profile ‘Guys, go over and visit Tattle and look at the ridiculous things they say about me and we can fight it together’. But she won’t because she knows she’ll be questioned on all the lies and can’t let people see it.

I’ll say it again, she’s terrified of this site because she can’t censor it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What happened to her ‘blown out’ knee? Is it all better now? Carrying 18 litres of paint is rather unbelievable, frankly.

oh right, the under stairs cupboard in the shity bungalow
Surely she would have put her tin can collection there? Oh, right, she shipped them off to the local food bank.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.