Jack Monroe #13 Saint Monroe, patron of all tinned and canned goods provider of the great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit. I can pick up my mums morphine with no need for Id. She is bleeping cavalier. And isn’t she disabled, vulnerable and should be shielding? Yes, absolutely 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You are all wrong, she went for medication and happened to grab some tins on the way home. (I think this might be aimed at us!)
Definitely reading here, or her furloughed ‘assistant’ is 😂
No doubt about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmaooooo I quite like the joggers, this is the filthiest you lot will ever get from me but you can see a dick print in a light marl hue! Sorry ex Etonian barrister reading through the google sheet from hell, although tbf I imagine you’ve seen a lot of dick prints in your time.

The hair is a problem. He proudly asked me if I’d noticed anything, I hadn’t, but he cut his own fresh ear holes into his helmet of hair. He also left tufts of it on the carpet as he just did it in front of the mirror above the fireplace 😫 I’d love to shave it all off but he won’t back down, I also worry my bikini trimmer isn’t up to the job and he’ll end up looking like he’s been attacked by a dog.
I’m sure dick prints in grey joggers are most barristers’ bread and butter while they earn their stripes. Then they hit the big leagues, and get ‘Mx 100% success rate Monroe’ on the books. A dick print probably brings back nice memories for them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You are all wrong, she went for medication and happened to grab some tins on the way home. (I think this might be aimed at us!)
Medication and *work supplies* - must need more printer ink!

She has already deleted the tweet (made half an hour ago) about having to pick up her *controlled* meds from a specific pharmacy with her passport as ID and vague nonsense about everyone having something to worry about if she doesn't get them :unsure:
I feel another Twitter meltdown approaching ………………..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I want to know where this fabled Work Supplies Shop is.
It sounds ... magical.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It sounds ... magical.
Next to the pharmacy where you have to show your passport to pick up your medication?
Hope it had plenty of printer ink in stock today because I predict many of our pages being printed out today - we need more court costume photos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It sounds ... magical.
It’s a magical land land called Wilkos. You can buy 18L of paint, tit mugs with wanky slogans, cheap picture frames for your ugly photography, you know, all kinds of essentials. Take your passport though, ‘Cos you’ll be needing it if you have to collect anything from the pharmacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine feeling the need to tweet every bleeping thought and action , bask in the adoration of her fans then throw a tantrum when she gets occasional criticism .

I cannot stand this woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
When she says she's getting DMs, does she mean she's seeking out comments on Tattle? (I'm only asking, your honour)

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 15.56.04.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Whenever I read one of these inevitable wobblers, miniature pork pies start to swarm behind my eyes.

There are no people ranting in her DMs. Maybe she got one mild question. She saw the chance to portray herself as bullied and seized it, knowing what the response from Sycophant Swamp would be.

She does this over and over again. It's one of her signature tricks.

Reactions: 21
Thank you for mentioning Nadiya's programme!

I just watched it, had a bit of a cry, and came out feeling a bit more kinder and a little less lonely within myself.

Also, I'd never really watched or read anything of Nadiya's before DKL, and now I'm in awe. 😍
Sad you had a bit of a cry but ahhhh final conclusion of being kinder to yourself and less lonely is a real win 🤗. Nadiya has something delightful about her... no affectations, airs n graces, chippiness. Her cooking perfectly represents her loveliness. Prob GBBO's best result 💛.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That was his first wife the witch, he’s with me, Bella Hadid now x

Poor Eddie - his ex-wife had him sleeping in a garden shed, and you have him sitting on the roof wondering what exactly he did wrong with the bins.

Saying that, I can see the appeal for you both in this excerpt from the Daily Mail story. Him coming last after 70 and 90 minutes - you lucky, lucky girl!!

"The record books show that Eddie came last in both the 70m and the 90m jumps"

Lmaooooo I quite like the joggers, this is the filthiest you lot will ever get from me but you can see a dick print in a light marl hue! Sorry ex Etonian barrister reading through the google sheet from hell, although tbf I imagine you’ve seen a lot of dick prints in your time.

The hair is a problem. He proudly asked me if I’d noticed anything, I hadn’t, but he cut his own fresh ear holes into his helmet of hair. He also left tufts of it on the carpet as he just did it in front of the mirror above the fireplace 😫 I’d love to shave it all off but he won’t back down, I also worry my bikini trimmer isn’t up to the job and he’ll end up looking like he’s been attacked by a dog.

Eddie's dick print ... his hairy helmet ... Eagle pubes on the pasta stained cream carpet!! Give the man some dignity for God's sake - he is an Olympian!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her “work supplies” were previously frames, which she stopped needing when she stopped selling those photos framed because her local post office shut.

Presumably still needs photo paper and ink, if she’s still selling prints. (But hasn’t mentioned them lately, like all her projects more than 10 minutes old....) Wilko is the cheapest for photography paper, really? And can’t get them delivered from anywhere? And there’s not a single pharmacy closer to home than one near Wilko, in the town centre? What excuse will she have tomorrow?

Jack needs to stop swamping herself in lies and just admit she fancied a trip to Wilko.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.