Jack Monroe #13 Saint Monroe, patron of all tinned and canned goods provider of the great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who ARE these people who comment on her pictures about marmite and scrambled eggs or cutlery??? I've wouldn't comment such benign twaddle on my own friends' pictures of their bleeping breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I presume her partner is working from home too? Why would she be hanging around that she’d kitchen watching jack not film for YouTube.. also she has to throw in that,no, she is the most ..
I know - the most! Course you are, petal. 'My office' - she thinks she's the Prime Minister. I imagine that Louisa is doing a very demanding job while Moanroe plays with her food and scours Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know - the most! Course you are, petal. 'My office' - she thinks she's the Prime Minister. I imagine that Louisa is doing a very demanding job while Moanroe plays with her food and scours Tattle.
I can imagine her being the distraction not the other way round, also her partner will be constantly dealing with concerned WhatsApp’s about her Twitter feed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad to see my illness isn't on the list yet 😂
That dancing video is the creepiest thing I've ever seen - it's made my teeth hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I presume her partner is working from home too? Why would she be hanging around that she’d kitchen watching jack not film for YouTube.. also she has to throw in that,no, she is the most ..
She claims every bleeping room in the house is her office.
She started out with a small desk area somewhere and then moved into the dining room. then she moves into the garage and sets that up. then she takes over the kitchen to film DK and then finally decamps to the garden shed/methlab/makeshift kitchen.
She basically takes over every single room and claims it's her space.
Here's an idea love.....Live on your own then you can have all the space you want!
She's so bleeping ungrateful! She moans about her partner and son and not having her own space etc but imagine if she was completely isolated and on her own?
Then the narrative would be "oooooh i'm so alone, it's so difficult, I've nobody to talk too or see. my mental health is suffering!"
Moan, moan, bleeping whinge! Every situation is a problem and a struggle!]
Jesus can't she just be grateful and thankful that she has a crappy bungalow roof over her head, a garden to use and has her son and partner with her. It's more than many others have right now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jeez, this is just a poor imitation of Nigella. Not the food, the description. I cannot imagine the Jack we all saw on DKL actually saying ‘solitary bliss’ or ‘how the juicy succulence of the eggs revives the bread’ but I can definitely hear those words from Nigella.
Is 2 day old bread a remarkable thing??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who ARE these people who comment on her pictures about marmite and scrambled eggs or cutlery??? I've wouldn't comment such benign twaddle on my own friends' pictures of their bleeping breakfast.
Just laughed out loud as the first thing I noticed when I saw that pic was the laguiole cutlery....Fancy
.....Although you can pick them up in tkmaxx on the cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
200 units to be exact. I find that if that is true, which I doubt, shocking. Especially with a young son around.
If it were true, it would explain where a lot of her money went. And her often unhinged behaviour on Twitter.

I've sometimes wondered - and it's only my conjecture, your honour - if it was, you know, more than just alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the whole ‘
Jeez, this is just a poor imitation of Nigella. Not the food, the description. I cannot imagine the Jack we all saw on DKL actually saying ‘solitary bliss’ or ‘how the juicy succulence of the eggs revives the bread’ but I can definitely hear those words from Nigella.
The whole ‘two-day old bread: I’m so poor to buy fresh subtext’ - there’s not many of us going trip trapping to the local boulangerie and stocking up on fresh sourdough and brioche these days either love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And the whole ‘
The whole ‘two-day old bread: I’m so poor to buy fresh subtext’ - there’s not many of us going trip trapping to the local boulangerie and stocking up on fresh sourdough and brioche these days either love.
To be fair, you can do as I did and go to the co-operative at 7:00pm when all the reduced stuff has been shoved on the shelves and bag yourself an olive bread loaf AND a sourdough loaf for less than 50p each.
Fancy as duck!
Had it toasted this morning and felt like a right smug witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And here, your honour, I present further evidence that Jack Monroe is unequivocally talking out her arse when she claims to be a food expert. Topping an italian pasta sauce with CORIANDER?????? In Jack's eyes its all just green stuff innit.

Also if you make a good pasta sauce you shouldn't need a stock cube.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
To be fair, you can do as I did and go to the co-operative at 7:00pm when all the reduced stuff has been shoved on the shelves and bag yourself an olive bread loaf AND a sourdough loaf for less than 50p each.
Fancy as duck!
Had it toasted this morning and felt like a right smug witch!
I love a yellow sticker bargain - my best recent result was m&s had a load of their meal deal dishes at 80% off. I staggered home to play freezer janga.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love marmite but that foto makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I find the cringe the hardest to read. Also I love how in one sentence she tries to be like oh no flipping burgers is a legit job~ and then refers to other jobs as “bigger”.
Jack giving away a book for free? I call BS on this one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.