Jack Monroe #13 Saint Monroe, patron of all tinned and canned goods provider of the great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she manages to uphold and reinforce all sorts of stereotypes (gender, income, class, property ownership v renting, ‘fancy’ food etc) while disparaging them at the same time is extraordinary.
Ah, I just tried to type a post about her woke credentials not being quite as well-developed under the surface, but you've said it so much better than me.

I forgot to mention, she infiltrated my dreams last night. I dreamt I read a magazine about her going off on a twitter tangent and accusing someone of making up there ED, which made the persons ED worse. I mean it's not too far from the realms of reality.
Should add, since lockdown I've not been sleeping well at all. So when I do hit dream stage, which is rare, they are a bit odd.
Hah. Mine too. Or just appalling. Me and my sub-conscious seem to exist in a constant state of war.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s so angling to get on strictly.. also mentioning people WhatsApp her partner about her antics on twitter.. Jesus I’d be mortified if friends/colleagues were whatsapping my partner about being embarrassing on twitter
I concur, although it would TOTALLY ruin my year if she was to be! Not only do I think she wants to be, I think she wants to be the first person in Strictly history to have a same sex partner

Reactions: 11
I concur, although it would TOTALLY ruin my year if she was to be! Not only do I think she wants to be, I think she wants to be the first person in Strictly history to have a same sex partner
hasn’t that already happened? Wasn’t H from Steps the first? Bless him he deserves it after being mistaken for his evil name twin, can you imagine how bad that must have been!

I can’t understand why anyone would want to go on it seems so naff? I guess it’ll be good for book sales cos middle England will buy them for kids etc? Are they the only TV show that pay over the living wage as This Morning, Daily Kitchen, and Newsnight don’t the cheeky bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had expensive therapy at the Priory? REALLY? I wonder who paid for that as it is seriously expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve actually never watched it but would if she’s on just for the tattle watching party 😂

She had expensive therapy at the Priory? REALLY? I wonder who paid for that as it is seriously expensive.
Patreon ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hasn’t that already happened? Wasn’t H from Steps the first? Bless him he deserves it after being mistaken for his evil name twin, can you imagine how bad that must have been!

I can’t understand why anyone would want to go on it seems so naff? I guess it’ll be good for book sales cos middle England will buy them for kids etc? Are they the only TV show that pay over the living wage as This Morning, Daily Kitchen, and Newsnight don’t the cheeky bastards!
That was Dancing on Ice! I don’t watch it but did read about them. Apart from a couple of same-sex pros dancing together in the results show, there hasn’t been a same-sex partnership.

Reactions: 2
God imagine the absolute outrage if she was the first same sex coupling on Strictly. She would absolutely love it.

She can stay away from Oti though. Oti would never get involved in all this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
H was on Dancing on Ice

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked up this Amanda Palmer person and oh my days! She's a cheeky little bleep isn't she!
I'm sorry but is there ever an acceptable reason for having a patreon page??? Until I joined this thread I had no idea what it even was or that it existed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
https://threader.app/thread/1246549281978318848 this is so. Embarrassing, now claiming her skin is brown as she is Cypriot... she is the palest brown skinned person I’ve seen., next she will be claiming that she is getting racist abuse 🤣. and you just know had this email been true she’d post it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just looked up this Amanda Palmer person and oh my days! She's a cheeky little bleep isn't she!
I'm sorry but is there ever an acceptable reason for having a patreon page??? Until I joined this thread I had no idea what it even was or that it existed!
I had only heard about it from podcasts I listen to, which I think could make sense for small podcasts but I have always found it strange when they are big ones with monetised ads

We’d need a new thread every day 😂
We practically do now with nothing to watch 😂

Reactions: 4
Init I wanna gossip about this tit cos this is TRULY SCANDALOUS!!!

Isn’t this the Instagram equivalent of you lending your mate some money to see them through and you see her on Insta stories at a rave like......mate you owe me £££ you are currently too skint to have fun GO HOME?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF. I mean no disrespect by this Jack, but 13 years of dance training was a waste of money. That was not dance. That was not relaxed. That was like someone on a come down in club post peak about to fall on the floor in a heap.
She really creeps me out in this video - can't put my finger on why.

It always falls flat when she tries to be funny, partly because it so obviously doesn't come naturally, and it's never just funny for funny's sake; it's always to try and shape people's perception of her. Also, to be funny, you have to know what makes people tick, and she can't see beyond herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I went to priory. I still shudder at the price and that was in Scotland. She probably would of been double in London.
The prices of private residential treatments in London are about £40k for the month. I’m a huge AA evangelist so I’m not going to bore you guys with my gushing reviews, but the thing I do think private centres get right is pushing patients into 12 step programs cos that’s how you get into living in recovery, like embedded in your community with a network of fellows to support and love you. It doesn’t happen in the metaphorical ivory towers of beautiful treatment “hospitals”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi, first post for me, have you seen Matt insta, he’s just posted a simple Tom pasta sauce..... that has to be shade!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.