Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess her agent called to ask for some food. Earning 15% of Jack’s meagre income couldn’t sustain her. Those at the top, looking after the likes of DW are on easy street!
And call the waaaaambulance, only 7k on signing, only £130 per month for two years - except for that month you deliver and get 7k? And that other month where it gets published and you get 14k? And you did 4 books in two years?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's just occurred to me that it's only been 3 WEEKS since the Sloppies and it already feels like we've had a year's worth of chaoses since then.

7a8d78eff95588848374324527be8a498d7e35eer1-736-724v2_uhq.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Have we any plans for Jacks birthday? Perhaps a big 24 hour Best of Jack thread, like a mini sloppies would be nice. She hasn't been in my fanny so I SHAN'T be baking her a cake.
omg we haven't had a jack birthday yet have we! she's going to be a quivering wreck hiding in her closest all day with the millions of gifts being delivered to her. Still, she might get another Emin?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Have we any plans for Jacks birthday? Perhaps a big 24 hour Best of Jack thread, like a mini sloppies would be nice. She hasn't been in my fanny so I SHAN'T be baking her a cake.
I’ve just checked, it’s the 17th of March, making her a.... Pieces!!! 🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 27
James Rhodes is - and I speak from professional experience - an absolute prize twit and an abysmal pianist.

Another one who got loads of attention for mental health issues which raised his profile as a sub-par musician: can’t be arsed putting in the work to be a virtuoso but wants all the same plaudits as the greats.

He and Jack are cut from the exact same cloth.
I read that as ‘cunts from the same cloth’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Grunkaing but it strikes me as odd that she is very vague about exactly when SHE LEFT. I got dumped by a fiancé in 2009 and can remember the exact date (the day after Michael Jackson died 🔺). Or maybe it’s just me....
I am trying to catch up after last night's madness but same, babe. Michael Jackson dying on my 50th birthday nearly wrecked my party (it didn't). As per, Jack has no regard for anyone else; her son, family etc etc, it's all one big begging bowl on her favourite bit of the internet. She's a lazy, thick, entitled fucker who has been indulged for far too long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
[

Set a tablet reminder on one of your multiple phones, dear heart
I have to take medication at very exacting times (+/- 15 minutes} 4 times a day and with a certain amount of calories (over 575). I have had this regime for 8 years. Prior to that I have had various regimes over the past 25 years. The worst one was every 4 hours day and night, setting the alarm to wake you up after 4 hours sleep and then trying to go back to sleep was really difficult.

But you know what? If your life depends on taking the tablets as described, you find a way to do it, no matter how difficult the regime.

She is getting on my thrupp'neys again.

Why’s she in bloody Tesco

This is my favourite. Love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The only reason I can think of for her not seeking regular employment, is that her current 'job' is far too lucrative. 💷💷💷
She wants to be famous , a celeb with money. Working a regular job? , Jack thinks she’s special , worthy of fame and glory despite being a shocking cook and a terrible liar.

Reactions: 21
Erm... I have a genuine question.

If she has money in her bank as per her tweet about locking away her cards should she really be asking for government money?

I only ask because there people out there with not a pot to piss in and no savings at all?!

Can someone explain please. I repay you in sloppity slop

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So slightly lost but whose idea was the thunderclap for carers? I’m reading her Twitter thread on it and she seems to be claiming it as hers?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.