Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's desperate to go *actually* viral, isn't she? This thunderclap thing is exactly what she was trying to do with the Marcus Rashford copycat last night - a pretty simple thing in which she does minimal work but gets a lot of credit. She got a laughably measly 714 likes for the school resources tweet, so that has now obviously been abandoned. This one is doing a bit better - 4.6k and the potential for more - but it's nowhere near enough to produce an actual twitter shockwave. Unless this tweet starts doing some serious numbers in the next hour or so it'll be a damp squib and she'll never speak of it again :rolleyes:
She'll never compete with Trump and his seismic tantrums. We'll all enjoy seeing her try though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"why don't we tweet..." Etc sounds like she's an Enid Blyton character. What a jape. Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do these high end politicans even know who she is, other than random harpy that comes on their pages spouting drivel?!

Reactions: 19
I begin to believe that the recurring drama is related to lip filler pain. There are time correlations.
It totally does.

I had lip filler for the first time recently and, oh my, my lips were SO swollen and really bruised for a good couple of weeks.

SEVERE ouchy mouthies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
My word. I'm truly honoured.

I couldn't tattle yesterday as I had a full day zoom conference, and look what happens! I've also spent a couple of hours on a grunka catching up

Thank (space) you @Alansbigplate

• Heart
  • Haha
Her agent message on Twitter is a huge ‘mum barging into a party to pick you up because you haven’t done your homework’ energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
They are trying to impeach trump, viral does not look likely tonight dear heart.

Thread title. Stop trying to top trump trump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It totally does.

I had lip filler for the first time recently and, oh my, my lips were SO swollen and really bruised for a good couple of weeks.

SEVERE ouchy mouthies.
Forgive me but I’m now imagining actual Brian Butterfield with big ouchy lips 😂😅

• Haha
Custard cake has joined leftover chip shop chips in the dustbin of history.

Jack's #ThunderclapForCarers is sure to have a huge impact, eh? I reckon it'll be the new Kony 2012!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys I've just gone to pop a couple of these chunky boi sausages on to have for my tea and I think they've printed the cooking time wrong. It says 25 mins but we all know sausages like these take almost an hour in the oven. Who do I write to about this outrage?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I honestly don't know what she's is trying to do. Why doesn't she get a regular job, less stress, less tit, more time with kid and work towards her forever home that way. Get a smaller house to rent and save save save. SB is 11 this year I think so that means we has seven years to realistically achieve all this before he goes off to uni or college or whatever.
The only reason I can think of for her not seeking regular employment, is that her current 'job' is far too lucrative. 💷💷💷

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The impression, yet again, is of an industrious campaigner whereas the reality is a sly piggyback on someone else's idea. Get your finger limber! :)

Is Cailin Moran real or virtual friends with Jack?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.