Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am trying to catch up after last night's madness but same, babe. Michael Jackson dying on my 50th birthday nearly wrecked my party (it didn't). As per, Jack has no regard for anyone else; her son, family etc etc, it's all one big begging bowl on her favourite bit of the internet. She's a lazy, thick, entitled fucker who has been indulged for far too long.
Word!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It is not. It looks like a crap stock photo, perhaps entitled something like "duck another Patreon has sussed I'm a grifter" or "Had some of my own slop for tea"

View attachment 375585
My first thought when I'm depressed is let's take a selfie and bang it in twitter!

She is boiling my piss tonight. She has no idea what others are doing through at the mo, and she has no interest in anyone apart from herself. I do how she is complying with gdpr, but judging by the folders I would guess not.

Life is hard for everyone at the mo. My stress levels and anxiety have been through the roof, but I'm getting on with it like most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is a squiggle who Jack frequently engages with and who blindly takes Jack at face value.

View attachment 376165

Jack rn:

View attachment 376164
When I thought Jack was getting on my nerves here comes one of those people who claim that they know what the world needs.
Saw this when the Paris Bataclan club was subject to this terror attack and people had nothing better to do than to correct people who had "thoughts and prayers", instead suggesting people needed champagne and not religion. What a dumb and patronising comment to make.

Phew, crawling through this grunka that makes incywinky look like a Porsche 🔺 (not my other account)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Oof bad formatting. How do other fraus add gifs?
Mod edit: You select gifs from the drop down menu at the top of the text box, and keep to a minimum!
Well I think it would be better if she actually lobbied them without inviting a pile one. The government have enough to deal with without getting millions of tweets from people who like to do nothing more than shake their fists. Many of these things get ignored, for this very reason. I think if she actually got people who work alongside these people to also lobby it and try and push it through parliament it might get more attention.

But I am not a maverick activist with politicans on my friend list.

Reactions: 19
I've followed these threads since DKL days but this time.. wow she's pushed me to finally post. That selfie. That bloody selfie. We're all struggling. I'm working 40 hours a week (not on Twitter). I've got two homeschooling sons, one who is autistic and a teenager with a lot of angry hormones. Combined with understanding text based communication and reduced access to his keyworker. It's a lot. I won't post a sad selfie but rest assured I look like an angry bag of mashed potatoes, not like an attractive young woman with a sad face. I'm dealing with it though. Stressed, but you know what we all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.