Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll struggle to pick eight songs. She could only narrow down her favourite Counting Crows song to the top 29.
I am sure Common People by Pulp would make the top 50 though. To remind her of her urchin childhood, howling on the piano at the groucho and if she'd have called her Dad she could have stopped it all...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok whatever your opinion is on mrs kim Kardashian. The woman has freed 3 people from prison at this point shes put in countless hours to become a lawyer to make this world a better place and seek prison reform. This is her bio, then see jack who started some hashtag on a high for an hour for her own self indulgence
20210108_111245.jpg

I rest my case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok whatever your opinion is on mrs kim Kardashian. The woman has freed 3 people from prison at this point shes put in countless hours to become a lawyer to make this world a better place and seek prison reform. This is her bio, then see jack who started some hashtag on a high for an hour for her own self indulgence View attachment 378004

I rest my case
She cannot so anything without the attention. It's sad. Does Marcus have food saviour all over his. Probably not.

Reactions: 30
Ok whatever your opinion is on mrs kim Kardashian. The woman has freed 3 people from prison at this point shes put in countless hours to become a lawyer to make this world a better place and seek prison reform. This is her bio, then see jack who started some hashtag on a high for an hour for her own self indulgence View attachment 378004

I rest my case
It’s just ever more evidence of her complete lack of any sort of meaningful skill and reveals her absolute tit show of a career - just desperately trying to find something that will make her stand out but without any of the effort, hard work or dedication that the really successful apply. Just imagine if, say, that man or Nigella had thought of a hashtag, would they then drop everything that they have done up until this point and make that their number one achievement on they’re bio, the one thing they are known for? Not a chance, they’d probably downplay it if anything. It’s because she’s so useless, unknown and desperate for notoriety that she’s has to shout about every tiny achievement as if it’s world changing.,

Reactions: 40

ThunderclapForTheNewThread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.