Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all makes sense now. Louisa is gone and Jack is pretending to have a breakdown so that she’ll come back!
If that is the case, it's manipulative and needs to called what it is- abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Are we supposed to believe that the head of news at channel 4 is so skint and on the bones of her arse that she's having to live with her ex-Jack Monroe- free of charge? Oh sorry, I shouldn't be commenting on this as it's none of my business! Only for the eyes of 290k Twitter followers 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’m way behind because America is falling apart more than usual today, but who the duck does she think she is? She’s “killing herself working to the bone?” Spitting in the face of healthcare workers and teachers. She is AWFUL.

Her level of self awareness is embarrassing.

Military around the edges...my god, I’ve never seen a whinier witch in my life. Her hardships are splinters and fake covid. My god... I really hope she’s exposed soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm sorry but I ain't letting this go. She might have the memory of a goldfish (that's been in a slow cooker for 3 days) but I don't.

Bubble buddy was staying with her from the start of lockdown #2.

Since then she's made numerous references to her housemate/holding household meetings (involving at least 2 other people), despite BB apparently having retreated to her own property at some point in the interim (notably during the 'Rona).

BB and SB were cooking together 2-3 days ago.

Earlier today she mentioned her "housemate" with the implication that this living arrangement was still ongoing.

This evening she scolded a squiggle by saying BB's financial situation isn't hers to discuss (but NOT saying BB was no longer living at the crappy bungalow, which is surely a point she'd want to clarify given the context of the conversation).

Now she HAD a friend living with her "for a bit."

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE cos I need to go to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
In her likes. Imagine her scampering off to do a shift at DKL after behaving the way she has today.
0136FB63-99B4-4D14-9DB7-FFF0CA68036E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Imagine if he got confused, panicked, then sent doggos.
He can't be anywhere near as confused as I am by things.

1. Jack has been turned down for financial support from the government. This is bad because she needs the money because she's somehow lost a fortune having her busiest year ever.
2. Jack does not need financial support but emotional, physical and mental support. Like some disturbed celeb stalker she's taken it into her head that Chancellor Rish Mate might be able to help. How is unclear, perhaps a government backed "Slop up to Stay In" scheme featuring Jack's recipes? We just don't know.
3. She will not be discussing her housemates finances with impertinent squiggles.
4. There is no housemate. There was but now there isn't. BB has vanished like a Brexit Tin in the night.
5. Jack grifted a squiggle then Jack got grifted by a squiggle and I have never felt so alive.
6. No glove pigeons today so that's something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
This is how I feel trying to disentangle the web of conflicting info Jack constantly weaves like a grifting, adenoidal spider

IMG_20210107_011112.jpg

He can't be anywhere near as confused as I am by things.

2. Jack does not need financial support but emotional, physical and mental support. Like some disturbed celeb stalker she's taken it into her head that Chancellor Rish Mate might be able to help. How is unclear, perhaps a government backed "Slop up to Stay In" scheme featuring Jack's recipes? We just don't know.
Slop up to Stay In :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.