Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was there three days ago when she made roasters with SB!

She must have legged it because of the lockdown 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Louisa take this opportunity to change your identity and relocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She literally made a reference to her "housemate" this afternoon!!! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

20210107_000816.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
So is SB on his own while she has the 12-hour solid sleeps that she mentioned earlier?

Twitter timestamps suggest she's not sleeping at night time.

(Or daytime 🤷‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Bloody hell.
As Judge Judy says 'you need a good memory to be a liar'.
Honestly Jack just makes it up as she goes along to fit the narrative she choses to present at the time. This time re BB.
Personally I need brain bleach to remove the image of Jack scampering naked while poor Louisa was trying to conduct a professional zoom call. And Louisa got publicly bollocked for turning on the TV in another room while Jack was on DKL 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Whoah, nelly! What are you saying here? 😂
Oh come on.... dear heart Marmalade is only saying what we’re all thinking 😭 there's so much chaos going on as it is, if Jack could just cut out the middle man for a day and hit us up directly, it would be hella convenient af for the cabal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.