Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title nom please šŸ¤ž
Yes! Between your ā€œRish-mateā€ and his actual doggos and that entire list of confusion I didnā€™t stop lauging. I think its that kind of hysterical laughter from all ā€œthisā€ and the actual, horrific chaos in America.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor Squiggle. They sound so desparate :cry:. Tbf to Jack her response was good. At last.
I know I know a stopped clock etc.
I don't think they're genuine judging by the tweets they deleted.

Jack's just sent this to Rishi Sunak again .

Screenshot_20210107-020208_Fenix.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Correct me if I am wrong, but has she posted a link to that photo so it is at the top of her feed again?

Why?
You cry?
I ask myself
I cry
I die

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I canā€™t stop looking at this photo (and the lip fillers šŸ˜¬) SO CRINGE. Serving us angsty Livejournal poses from 2005.

4875A5F4-BFBC-4CE4-B199-4C7228809521.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
In her likes. Imagine her scampering off to do a shift at DKL after behaving the way she has today. View attachment 375928
I do find it a bit amusing that Rishi is probably WTF about getting all this shite in his Twitter feed. šŸ˜‚
I mean itā€™s bloody ridiculous. ā€œMr Chancellor sir, hereā€™s a pic of me blubbing cos you is mean and wonā€™t give me any MONEEEY!! (Sob!)ā€. I suppose you might sort of get away with it if youā€™re 8 years old. But if youā€™re a 32-year-old mother and well-remunerated food blogger with 10 years in the public eye - well itā€™s just incredibly unprofessional and embarrassing. Especially when youā€™re not entitled to said money because you have done considerably better out of the pandemic than most people.
FFS Jack you colossal clown. If you want to reinvent yourself and salvage whatā€™s left of your career, invest in some professional advice about how you are conducting yourself on SM and in general - and listen to that advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Her performance tonight has somewhat drained me. She's like Trump - you think there's nothing more they can do to nip your pips and then...Bam! She's obviously the most hard done by, poorest, most poorly person ever. Why won't Rishi send me some money...waaaaah!
You know it wasn't just one photo either. That would haven taken a few poses and maybe a few choices of locations. Sideboard? 3rd freezer? Nah, I'll go for the floor to ceiling shelving in the office of my tiny wee cramped bungalow:cautious:

Also bemoaning the impossible workload of a single mother is a bit much if she's cohabiting with another adult and the child goes to his father's regularly.
This raised a smile though. I'm imagining all the rejected photos especially the ones where she went too far and was a bit too pouty for poverty. Just looks petulant to me.

I wonder why people keep offering help? She always bats it down. Some people do savour the misery. It's their identity, their individuality.

Kinda glad we've skipped her insightful analysis of Trump tonight. šŸ˜Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 45
'Neither do you have any idea about my situation' šŸ˜‚ Mate you never have a bleeping untweeted thought.
And that selfie. If she wasn't so manipulative I would almost feel sorry for her. She is so gauche and lacking self awareness. Beyond cringe.
Is Jack ever ever grateful for anything? Ever? She has a lovely healthy son, a nice house, two living parents and siblings nearby, a supportive co parent. Yet she still maintains her life is the shittest out of everyones.
Allegra called Jack gauche too.

All I can say is wow, just wow. Jack still manages to out khaos the previous khaos.

Also I can't see a difference
Screenshot_20210107-023750_Samsung Internet.jpg

5f5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Correct me if I am wrong, but has she posted a link to that photo so it is at the top of her feed again?

Why?
You cry?
I ask myself
I cry
I die
I reckon she's trying to go viral or get picked up in the press. "Jack Monroe's tearful plea to Rishi Sunak to help those on the edge"

In a way it would be nice if it did get picked up as a journalist could perhaps ask questions about the amount of work she got. Even better if an interview in the Express

"From her RENTED home in the refines of Thorpe Bay, Jack speaks to me from her Cotswolds sideboard laden office about how hard it is to keep having to look for luxury goods in puddles while also trying to grift on Twitter and mention Del Monte fruit regularly.
'Once lockdown happened again and I had longish Covid, going on walks to find scarves in puddles has been all but impossible. I used to shop twice on Sundays for reduced mushrooms but now my fungus dreams are just literal dust in the jar' she tearfully confides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Cor, having been glued to the bigger chaos over the Pond, that was some grunka!

1. She's never been crying in that photo. Most people dissolve into a snotty swollen mess with puffy red eyes and nose when they've had a proper cry. Her eyelashes aren't even stuck together. She needs to get the Urban Decay out again for red eyes this time but don't see how she can manage the red whites of her eyes.

2. What's all this crap about recipe testing several times? She's said that she's one and done several times, most publicly on TV in DKL.

3. Would the fire brigade even take her back? In one of the many versions of her story, she's got dismissal letters and a senior officer, ie Daddy, had to stand up for her.

What a load of total crap she's bleating. I'd love to see Rishi's face when reading though. I'm agreeing that she's probably on her own so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 41
Does anyone else get the feeling when seeing these crying selfies that we're getting a small, tiny glimpse of what BB is subject to every time she feels the need to head home for some space and perspective?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Itā€™s ok everyone , sheā€™s ok financiallyšŸ™„.

The Attention seeking, manipulation and being a bit thick still needs sorting though.

Does anyone think sheā€™s had Botox? , itā€™s almost as if sheā€™s trying to frown but she just canā€™t do it.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.