Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having a Jack break at the moment (can’t believe I’ve missed her having COVID, bet that was... interesting) but wanted to wish everyone one a Happy New Year for those who aren’t on the food and drink thread! I also hope everyone had a good Christmas and was gifted an abundance of Cotswold furniture and Burberry scarves 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She’d have had the most stressful wedding planning ever, much worse than anyone else who had to plan their wedding. She would have ended up with burnout.
Oh but oh she would have LOVED the opportunity to write angry fiction about how caterers/chair dressing companies/seamstresses/florists gave her tit or refused to take her as a client because she’s a lesbian/has tattoos/is “white trash that breeds”. And none of it would have happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She would have definitely sung her own first dance song and written the vows for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Oh god imagine her getting up with a mic before the first dance 😂 “hi I’m Jack Monroe, cook, author, activist, bride, and accidental conquerer of my fears now when I sing you this song. I haven’t sang in 10 years since I had to sell my piano, except for all the other times I have sang”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
I just started typing a comment and I disgusted even myself. I’ll duck off for a piss and a sandwich and come back when I can be less of a chaos....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just started typing a comment and I disgusted even myself. I’ll duck off for a piss and a sandwich and come back when I can be less of a chaos....
Please please please tell us what your comment was going to be!! I can go and pretend to be an influencer defending herself on another thread to distract the mods??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
(Imagine what they have to be doing with something they have a drawerful of to generate enough electricity to power that heater....)

*slinks away quietly*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Repost after hasty delete due to not squiggling name in reply! This was in response to the DKL video on FB. Remember no-one works as hard as our Jack.

HNY Cabal dwellers!
she’s so ridiculous, it just reinforces that she isn’t cut out for a career that involves being on telly. If it’s too much for her for 2 weeks then how would she manage it full time

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Repost after hasty delete due to not squiggling name in reply! This was in response to the DKL video on FB. Remember no-one works as hard as our Jack.

HNY Cabal dwellers!
If she has a problem with long hours and no social life then she's definitely not cut out for TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t get it 🙈

I believe our learned friend here is speculating that our jack may be utilising her drawer full of adult items (that she may or may not be putting through her expenses to the horror of the accountant Sunday school teacher) in order to generate power for her electric fire. or something like that 🥴

once again, this is pure speculation m'lud

eta @Sideboard Bob has explained it much more succinctly than I. a thousand apologies as iirc, you are not fond of essays

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.