Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK - first question that I already know the answer to in 2021. Does anyone believe these statements for a minute? Or have they been watched ..... AVIDLY!!

View attachment 366767

View attachment 366770
Happy New Year to you all. Now I realise why I rarely drink.....3 glasses of white wine between evening meal and 2am and I have a hangover! Bloody lightweight.

I do believe that Jack doesn't watch herself on TV. Though why is a mystery, probably because she knows she wasn't any good. Perhaps if she did she could see where she is going wrong and work on those areas where she is failing. We all need to see where we are making mistakes, or else we would never improve, Jack is a perfect example of that, she will never get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She's childish enough not to watch herself on tv. It's all part of the same behaviour. Avoiding taking responsibility for things, blaming others or circumstances, lack of discipline, constantly needing praise etc, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think we can assume she’s quietly and furtively closed the conversation down on the ‘rona and is moving on hoping it doesn’t get mentioned again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I believe there are two fireplaces in the crappy bungalow of dreams and period features

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I do believe that Jack doesn't watch herself on TV. Though why is a mystery, probably because she knows she wasn't any good. Perhaps if she did she could see where she is going wrong and work on those areas where she is failing. We all need to see where we are making mistakes, or else we would never improve, Jack is a perfect example of that, she will never get better.

You may be right. I can only speculate, but find it hard to believe that a serial narcissist would not forensically watch themselves on live TV for 7-8 hours.

In other news, I wonder what this means for editorial policy at The Scotsman. Cautious new owner, or a maverick giving a green light to an early exposé?

1609504352169.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.