Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stop laughing at Caroline has hands. Was asked what I was laughing at and couldn’t even begin - ‘well there’s this woman who writes bad cookbooks and...’......

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Jaysus could you imagine “wedding on a bootstrap”
- outfits “made” on the sewing machine
- knitted corsages
- crockery from the shed with tarnished cutlery
- Brexit tin stash and fishy egg del monte breakfast buffet
- pass ag”know your place” wedding speech
- wedding cake distributed to guests according to “fanny proximity” or lack thereof

• Haha
Reactions: 79
- knitted corsages
- wedding cake distributed to guests according to “fanny proximity” or lack thereof
Genius!! 👏🏻🤣👏🏻 the wedding cake, omg!
You know, “Wedding On A Bootstrap“ is the one hypothetical book of hers I would actually buy, for the lols.

ETA 🥕 this reminds me of an epic Facebook argument. 🔺 (Years ago I was engaged, but never made it up the isle🤣 )🔺
There was a wedding FB page, where this argument broke out over the price, and value of a good wedding photographer, it went back and forth until one person said ‘Look! It’s not like I’m going to rock up with a disposable camera, wearing a bin bag, and say “duck it, this will do!”’.... but now we know who would!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
- knitted corsages
Tweets to request your pitch for cheif bridesmaid position.
All the trips to the postoffice with the HANDWRITTEN invites.
The many postponements.

She has waited her whole damn life for this day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Happy New Year Fraus!

Came across this video online and now all I want from 2021 is some kind of YouTube video where Jack and Paris Hilton compete to make the 'best' lasagne for a panel of judges 😂

If you skip to about 12:05 you can see Paris even has her own pair of quirky onion sunglasses! She must be aware of jack's work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wedding. There would be ‘chaos’ the night before. Random ailments or injuries would occur and her father would have to give a stern speech. He’d put on his uniform and medals (incl MBE) and say:

‘You are a bird in traaaazers. Put on the healing red lipstick and summon all your Greek and Norn Irish hybrid energy. You MUST get up that aisle. Think of their credit rating!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
- knitted corsages
This just ended me. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
- knitted corsages
I thought I saw, back in the day, tweets from our heroine talking about offering something like 100ml glasses of fizz instead of 125ml to their guests to get costs down. It stood out as it just seemed mean, rather than canny. (Also completely impractical for the waiting staff...).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I thought I saw, back in the day, tweets from our heroine talking about offering something like 100ml glasses of fizz instead of 125ml to their guests to get costs down. It stood out as it just seemed mean, rather than canny. (Also completely impractical for the waiting staff...).

That is so freaking miserable! 6 glasses to a bottle, and even they feel like tiny glasses.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
- knitted corsages
I remember a post about using small glasss for champagne/asking advice about smol glasss to get more servings per bottle. Something really stingy at least*. (That was when I had not yet muted her).

*Stingy for a person not having to live on a shoestring at least

Ah, yes, this what what I meant (was reading up and had not seen your post yet)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.