Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack 100 percent watches everything she does. And laughs along to her jokes.
She buys 3 x copies of newspapers ft her articles fgs.
But of course she identity’s as not watching these things.
Because she's *quirky* like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fire, what fire? Where is her desk NOW?

Happy new year one and all.
Your beat me to that! Unless she has a fan heater in her freezing cold rented bungalow.

Imagine moving that huge desk, roll of wallpaper and all her other items

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy New Year, you bunch of ninnies.

Am catching up on the last thread once I've been for a piss and a sandwich.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
One of my friends has just messaged me and called Jackie a 'slop jockey'...
Thought I'd share with you fraus and herrens x 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
You may be right. I can only speculate, but find it hard to believe that a serial narcissist would not forensically watch themselves on live TV for 7-8 hours.
No, I am sure you are right, she watches herself but sees something different to you or I.

There are Jackolites that sing her praises, and they think she has a great screen presence, then no doubt she will go with that opinion.

Reactions: 42
‘That’s not right, it doesn’t look like cat vomit and there’s no tinned fruit in it’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've silently, gently and softly set up this thread while Princess Poca is sleeping. Thread title by @Incywincy

Mini recap.

JM has/hasn't severe/long/no Covid.

Birthday cakes made by her are linked to fanny-proximity. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...eted-it-deleted-it.12873/page-24#post-3336607

She is too busy with book deadlines to work with Marcus, which is surely the only reason he's partnered with Tom Kerridge.

Her accountant is her SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER!

She needs help with her accounts, but not the help anyone suggests, because she's completed it, mate.

Caroline has hands.

Here's a great recap of Kickstarter finances, complete with envelope costing deep dive.
That’s my fave thread title so far 😂

Thanks for the new thread and recap partner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.