Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got this from the cover of one of their worst album (IMO) on the back of an arm

View attachment 367656
Carrot - I deleted an apostrophe innit
I'm glad I can now see what it's actually supposed to look like. I honestly thought the one on her arm was some kind of anthropomorphic bird with mumps.

View attachment 367804
Sideboard note -the amount of stuff she has...the plates encroaching into the picture, stuff spilling over the edge of shelves, the partly-opened drawer, and what looks like a saucepan handle coming over the top of the Cotswolds... it makes me nervous.
I love how we've started to refer to "the Cotswolds" as if the entire actual region has been somehow teleported inside the crappy bungalow. Let's face it, the amount of sideboards could probably fill the same surface area.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Interesting that her goldfish bowl head tattoo is mentioned on here, then very soon after, she tweets about it. Hi Jack! Get a life, and then get counselling for your pathological lying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
You know what, wee Jackie chatting away about music she genuinely likes is a welcome change of pace from ”long Covid”, glove-birds, WE ARE AWARE OF THE DREAMS, etc. I’ll take it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Funny that she is too BUSY to do her accounts properly because she has her Very Important Poverty Book to deliver but she’s got plenty of time to list songs by an utterly mediocre soft rock band on Twitter (I’m sorry, Frau fans, I know taste is subjective).

There’s a funny synergy between a middle-class woman who cosplays being poor stanning a band fronted by a prestigiously privately-educated white man who famously wore dreadlocks (nay, not only dreadlocks but they were EXTENSIONS).

She’s the dullest and least original human who ever lived. With shite tattoos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I do hate when people ask things like that. No-one else has to understand why another person would do something that isn’t to their taste. Just let people do what they want 🤷‍♀️
Hope she says “coz I like tattoos” which is the only sensible answer to that question. Alas she is probably going to use it to allude to covering scars is it from self harming? Please tell us at length

Kinell. Harry Potter origami? If she thought she hated Walliams, just wait til she finds out about JK 😱🤭

*no need to discuss the rights and/or wrongs of JK here, there are other threads for all that.
🥕clarity

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I do hate when people ask things like that. No-one else has to understand why another person would do something that isn’t to their taste. Just let people do what they want 🤷‍♀️
They were trying not to be rude though, it sounded like the squiggle was genuinely trying to understand the appeal of something they don't get, rather than insulting her.

Of course Jack has used the opportunity for some Munchausening, implying self-harm difficulties.

Reactions: 27
Finished my grunka and while reading felt like replying to every Frau contribution as always but left it to it because I would never finish the grunka otherwise and also Frauen have, as always, written out all the thoughts I later had/or had before, although not really before as I was behind with reading, if you can follow my logic. I also might just sound like JM who has attended a 'Philosophy for beginners' class.

I enjoyed erotic/sex Jack hiding things from her Sunday School accountant, if he/she exists, and nearly joined in telling my entirely unerotic experience (spoiler:nothing happened) at a London lesbian SM club (not a social media club) night. It was a great idea as it is not generally my thing anyway.

On a more serious note, I found birthday cake gate very disturbing. As much as I'd like to witch about it, I can't fully.I saw the cake posted as a pic on the recipient's (can't get myself to even mention her) Insta (still there) and thought it was really nice and probably would also taste well (unlike her revolting slop food). To read JMs comments (her post has been deleted) was shocking. It sounded aggressive, vulgar to the max and the whole thing was manipulative to the core. It is a classic double bind. To do something lovely but also devalue it and in JM style add her own drama. If you want to do something nice, just do it. Don't say how tit the process for you was, even if it was. Don't make the recipient feel guilty. I 'guess' that has been her intention. So as always, she does not need lecturing by me. She knows what she is doing. But it hurts to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She said about having all the haunted engagement rings a few weeks ago, around the time she had no money for butter. She was saying about the size but I can’t remember if she was boasting about having tiny pixie hands or massive gnarled arthritis claws. Her engagement ring looks too tight in the photo, but Brexit Tin Thief Louisa Compton’s looks fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought that was in reference to the umbrella academy
Babe, same!

The only song I know is Colourblind and that’s because of the escalator scene in Cruel Intentions.

I’m such a basic witch.
That’s the only one I’d recognise as well and I didn’t know who it was by 😂 I’m not edgy enough I’m just very very basic. I’ll stick with the classics of Smelly Cat and Papier-mâché Man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Quoting myself because I need to explain....I thought she said she went to bed in 2020 and woke up in 2022 (when she really put 2002). The egg is on my face for this one. Though I stick with my thought no Jack for a year would be bliss.

Off to bed now, to wake up a year older. That's right, Christmas, New Year and Birthday done and dusted in just over a week. :(
Happy birthday Manc! Hope you have a day as fabulous as you 😘
0061BD6B-815C-4EDB-86AA-F4BA0F702A09.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I just don’t understand the dirty nail thing, it’s not hard to keep your nails clean if you wash regularly is it?
I actually felt a bit paranoid about it so bought a lovely wood & bamboo nail brush that looks nice sat in the bathroom next to the soap & lotion and I have encouraged the whole household to use it. Not that I have noticed any dirty nails on any of them but with Covid times I thought it can’t hurt!

Reactions: 30
Babe, same!

That’s the only one I’d recognise as well and I didn’t know who it was by 😂 I’m not edgy enough I’m just very very basic. I’ll stick with the classics of Smelly Cat and Papier-mâché Man

Little Black Curly Hair's my fave.

I couldn't identify a counting crows song if I tried. 🤷‍♀️ I've seen cruel intentions and everything but I can only hear the Darius song in my head! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.