Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has to be said MancBee, her good natured followers are ........a bit stupid.

Reactions: 41
Have we started a list of things she's done whilst suffering from the worst case of covid ever?

Make a composter
Roam the streets looking for fish and chip shops and eat a huge portion of it.
Portion up and photograph kilos of fish
Make a trifle and find the time to research and slag of other versions
Send Xx tweets
Go to shops for 3 copies of the Express
Vegan pasticcio
Delete about 3000 tweets

Reactions: 74
On a grunk so apologies if it’s already been said.
I noticed the go fund me team donated 1k (check “top donations”)
The GFM blurb states “I only earn the living wage and some months that’s hairy” or similar. Earns. Not takes, earns. That’s the part I’d be showing to a lawyer.

Reactions: 45
Agree with everything you've written. I do understand and relate to many of her struggles, but what gets me in a rage is that she intentionally makes life as fucking difficult as possible for herself and then expects sympathy and cash in return for colossal fuck ups and ripping people off. She has no self awareness and does not give a shit about her effect on people or how difficult it makes life for those around her.

Reactions: 41
I'm so buying into the Caroline doesn't exist narrative. It would just be the most Jack thing ever to have a pretend assistant.
Do any of our learned fraus and herrs know if employee information is shown, as a matter of course, at Companies House?

Reactions: 15
Write an article for a right wing rag.

Reactions: 39
The Comfort Food Express

Reactions: 15
Do any of our learned fraus and herrs know if employee information is shown, as a matter of course, at Companies House?
It does and tbh that’s why I 100% believe an assistant exists, unless she’s paying a parent which is another common sole director of a ltd company trick but I highly doubt it as both of hers will be HRTP with the property income anyway?

Sorry for the dead content, but agreed with others who feel sick when jack tries to be sexual. She’s like a grotty sixth former in heat wanking multiple times a day in those freezing cold Victorian toilet blocks

Reactions: 42
She bought it herself, she needs to get rid of all the inedible veg and mountains of peelings somewhere

Reactions: 27
& her squiggles prove to be moronic again, why would you waste money on an accountant to execute a very basic bit of data manipulation / analysis? It’s the sort of stuff you might use as an interview exercise for an intern or junior. She loves this idea of being a forensic statistician but she’s actually thick?

Also friendless cos I’ve done a lot more for friends, or friends of friends, for entirely free it’s like a 5 minute job.

Reactions: 43
Have visions of Marcus telling his agent “Literally anyone but That Woman”

Reactions: 42
I would but I don't want to giver her my hard earned cash. I just checked my local library app and am astounded that her books are on it, available to download and read. If the new book appears there I will gladly take one for the cabal.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.