Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"WE ARE AWARE OF THE DREAMS"

This is all getting a bit too Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Are you aware of ḿ̷͚̻̗̋̆͜y̵̛̟̼̦̤͛̅͆̀̅̕͝ ̶̺̥̟͎̬̲̲̂͂̓D̸̡͙̙̬̰͍̖͒̓͆̽̌ͅR̴̝͗̽͗̐͒̽̀͠E̷̢̗̼̩͊͆̏̎A̸͚̝̝̫̅̎̓͜M̶̦̔̒̓̃̂̿͝͠S̷̛͇͊̓͗͌,̵̦͉̥̠̱̦̔͒̉̋͗͒̀̚ ̸̘̏B̵͇̺̙̩͆͝A̷̗̩̤̬͖̻̗͙͑̀͊̚Ṟ̴̜͕͎͔̆̑͜B̷̨̬͚̐̀͛͑A̴̩̔͜͝R̶͉͓͚̥̰̐̈́̋͝À̴̞̚

We're front page of google for " jack Monroe Rona " but not " jack Monroe covid " so er... Let's not forget that jack Monroe faked having fake covid something something jack Monroe covid.

(Three weeks?! I eagerly await her review of living with covid for 12 months in Jan 2021)

(As I think my past posts have shown, I have zero idea about SEO, what it is or how to write for it - though I've learned a lot from you all! I'm sure @heretoreaditall2019 will have advice on phrasing that " jack Monroe does not have covid / jack Monroe breaching covid regulations " for us)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
JM’s gonna be just thrilled when she catches up to see that after one of her most wild chaos’s of the year, we’ve now all moved on to crisps, sentient mirrors, and her absolute favourite - kicky ball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
But Jack Monroe never said she had covid.she said the Rona.
And jAck Monroe never said she had long covid, she just asked the long covid people for advice with that loss of taste symptom she never mentioned before it was on the news today
Edit to add- am sure Jack is used to always eating tayto what with her heritage and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I wondered whether devious Jack Monroe with Covid or coronavirus was calling coronavirus the 'rona to mess up Internet searches. Because Jack Monroe with Covid Coronavirus wouldn't want that to happen to Jack Monroe who had Coronavirus or covid, would they?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Maybe Cooper’s fluffy bum accidentally activated the auto delete software and she just went with it.
I suspect Cooper is a catto with a floofy bot bot rather than a fluffy bum. Remember ickle smol Jack is ageing backwards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Did Jack Monroe have covid coronavirus or did Jack Monroe pretend to have covid coronavirus to upstage Louisa Compton who actually had covid coronavirus?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I wondered whether devious Jack Monroe with Covid or coronavirus was calling coronavirus the 'rona to mess up Internet searches. Because Jack Monroe with Covid Coronavirus wouldn't want that to happen to Jack Monroe who had Coronavirus or covid, would they?
What? Does this have anything to do with Jack Monroe bootstrap cook, friend of Louisa Compton having covid Corona? Are they In a bubble? In Tier 4 with covid? Jack Monroe twitter liar from the Express, and Louisa Compton in the Times? with longcovid? Positive? Breaking isolation covid-19 Corona rules? Wow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
What? Does this have anything to do with Jack Monroe bootstrap cook, friend of Louisa Compton having covid Corona? Are they In a bubble? In Tier 4 with covid? Jack Monroe liar from the Express, and Louisa Compton in the Times? with longcovid? Positive? Breaking isolation covid-19 Corona rules? Wow!
I don't know why you all keep going on about Jack Monroe and Louisa of Channel 4 News having covid. Jack Monroe being covid positive is something we already know, as she has already stated that she has tested positive for covid, and by that I mean covid-19 otherwise known as coronavirus

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.