Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men are very weird about coaches of as a Spurs fan I praise Jose ( not so much lately) my beloved alway,always points out his age
Jose Mourinho rivals Jack Monroe for being a shithouser (albeit a much more attractive and funny one)

Reactions: 19
I’m not a foreign Frau, I know the song well, I remember the video, I get all the Jimmy Nail references...
But for some reason I‘ve just paused my grunk to stop and watch this, like it’s some kind of musical intermission before getting back to the chaos!
The great and bizarre thing is that apart from the foreign (like me) or non-foreign Frauen bit or not knowing something it nows gets a new Coven meaning and that leads to great effects, such as hysterically laughing about tinned fruit in supermarkets, nearly talking about 'Mum' Nigella to a clueless friend and thinking one has been identified as a fellow Frau, when somebody starts talking about fruit cocktails to you.
I watched this video with the new meaning and also saw us (although I don't know know any faces) doing the video choreo, some of us playing trombones but mostly singing and laughing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The fact she's deleted the Marcus pics tweet that had thousands and thousands of likes shows she did a total panic deletion spree. Bumholes making buttons in the crappy bungalow tonight I would imagine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
So, how would one of those currently 'resting' SKY staffers find such things? Perhaps a search on Jack Monroe breaking Covid rules?

Channel 4 executive broke Covid rules?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She could sing her favourite Taylor Swift song, remember her brief, bizarre obsession with her? That was weird.
I think she forgot when the second lockdown album came out. Did she remember to Stan Dolly Parton at least? She looooves country music

• Haha
Reactions: 38
says it's at 645 tweets now? not sure if glitch or post-Christmas brain is playing tricks on me....

Reactions: 12
She could redo Blank Space. I always think that song is called Blank Cheque, no idea why. Both work for Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The great and bizarre thing is that apart from the foreign (like me) or non-foreign Frauen bit or not knowing something it nows gets a new Coven meaning and that leads to great effects, such as hysterically laughing about tinned fruit in supermarkets, nearly talking about 'Mum' Nigella to a clueless friend and thinking one has been identified as a fellow Frau, when somebody starts talking about fruit cocktails to you.
I watched this video with the new meaning and also saw us (although I don't know know any faces) doing the video choreo, some of us playing trombones but mostly singing and laughing.
I need a combined 🤣 + ❤ reaction button for this!
It still blows my mind how international these threads are, I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.