Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she's deleted the Marcus pics tweet that had thousands and thousands of likes shows she did a total panic deletion spree. Bumholes making buttons in the crappy bungalow tonight I would imagine!
#thread title Bumholes making buttons in the crappy bungalow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
After SHE LEFT Jack posted a few incredibly cringey black and white images of sad Taylor Swift lyrics on instagram, like a teenager.
Proper gutted we haven't been treated to Jack's thoughts on Taylor's latest album. Perhaps she felt slightly chastened by someone who has ACTUALLY worked hard and over-achieved during lockdown? (albeit with multiple mansions to do it in...)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Proper gutted we haven't been treated to Jack's thoughts on Taylor's latest album. Perhaps she felt slightly chastened by someone who has ACTUALLY worked hard and over-achieved during lockdown? (albeit with multiple mansions to do it in...)
She’s still learning it on the piano. Takes bleeping ages one handed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Can we just take a moment to honour the fact that the fake twenty pound slop shops have been purged from existence?

It's a Christmas miracle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Ok

im sure he works hard and you’re probably his favourite even if he’s not military round the edges
I am his favourite yeah even though he has six kids and we fight all the time! Obviously nothing compared to Jack's hardship tho...

EDIT CARROT: duck yeah VIP - GOODNIGHT YOU NINNIES AND duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I am his favourite yeah even though he has six kids and we fight all the time! Obviously nothing compared to Jack's hardship tho...

EDIT CARROT: duck yeah VIP - GOODNIGHT YOU NINNIES AND duck OFF.
Preferred it when you just did crisp reviews

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Sorry to just jump in, I definitely missed it but who is Kirsty Strickland and what’s her relation to all this?

Reactions: 15
I had a quick skim of the comments on that Times article about Louisa (not all of them, there are nearly 800!), and quite a lot of them are pretty brutal. Mainly they accuse the Times of scaremongering. Say they should have mentioned that Louisa has asthma (I guess that could be relevant to the severity of her Covid).
And then a few questioned how she contracted it - like this one (attached).
Louisa can’t be too thrilled with this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.