Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sick of her tit that I’m fantasising about some big newspaper publishing an open letter to Jack Monroe.

“Raise your hand if you’ve felt personally victimised by Jack Monroe”

We need a half decent journalist to please call her out on all the bullshit and ask people to stop donating to her.

She is not poor, she was barely ever poor, she’s taking you all for mugs and this faux rage is nothing more that trying to make herself relevant. She’s just a bad person who doesn’t deserve her platform.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
That’s the issue jack. All you’ve ever done is mouth off. And made a pretty penny off the back of it. Now duck off with playing the victim-you aren’t one.
I would let Marcus carry on. He's doing so well. Personally I think it's time for a new story and a new voice to stand up for poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That’s the issue jack. All you’ve ever done is mouth off. And made a pretty penny off the back of it. Now duck off with playing the victim-you aren’t one.
How can somebody who dosses about on her arse all day with regular dinosaur naps be tired? Maybe change the record?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Kirsty, could you follow this up with...

“but what are you doing Jack? What are you actually doing every day to help combat this issue?”

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ooh she must be sitting on her sausage hands right now, hooting and fizzing impotently. Brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She's so unbelievably thick. She cannot argue her point because she doesn't have one. It's heartening to see her being called out calmly and logically and how she can't take it and instantly reverts to "it's a sensitive topic for me so I can't be held to account EVER".

Change the bleeping record.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
No idea who Kirsty is but I like her. And just add that when we were financially stretched Id rather have had actual food than a cook (slop) book.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She's so unbelievably thick. She cannot argue her point because she doesn't have one. It's heartening to see her being called out calmly and logically and how she can't take it and instantly reverts to "it's a sensitive topic for me so I can't be held to account EVER".

Change the bleeping record.
She can’t argue? But what do you mean?
“MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD!”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
KS: straightforward sense

JM: Me. Mememememe. And a thing about me and how this is about me. Mememe. Self-pity. Me. You see?

QUOTE="Bugger13, post: 2698401, member: 112061"]
Yessssss!!!!!! Finally someone’s calling her out.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
No idea who Kirsty is but I like her. And just add that when we were financially stretched Id rather have had actual food than a cook (slop) book.
A Scottish journalist. Fancy taking this further Kirsty?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Kirsty is an EVIL vindictive woman who BULLIED Jack by asking her what she meant and then LAUGHED at her for not going to UNIVERSITY.

J/k I don't know who she is, but she makes good points.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Her response to her "mate" Krishnan pissed me off so much. Combining this with her response to the hamper lady has made me apoplectic (expect to see this new word tweeted next week).

We shouldn't give money to Marcus' choice of food banks, but it's fine for ladies to make hampers for the poor as long as Jack's tit cookbook goes in.

I am bleeping furious.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.