Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has fucked with the WRONG crowd if she thinks she can take on long covid-ers. The pandemic has been front page news for almost a year now - we ALL know somebody who's had it (if not ourselves), and we talk about it endlessly. People whose covid timelines don't add up are found out pretty quickly. Long haulers have formed a very tight-knit and intense community because nobody is able to help them due to how new it is - they know from experience how long symptoms take to show up, dissipate, or stick around. Jack is getting stick from people who aren't her usual twitter trolls because covid is a BIG bleeping DEAL and people take it really seriously - even if she doesn't. If she really wants to commit to this lie I suggest she takes a good few weeks off to read the forums and then come back with something actually credible.

I wonder how they'd take it if the professional most covidy covider ever turned out to have been happily spreading it around an area with an ageing population in the pursuit of the Saturday papers?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
No, not my beloved Klopp 😭😭😭😭
Mr Blurst is a diehard liverpool supporter but over a meal with friends in the summer I got drunk and apparently went on about how much I fancied Jurgen Klopp the whole night (i couldn't care less about football) and apparently i made the atmosphere very weird because I wouldn't drop it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Mr Blurst is a diehard liverpool supporter but over a meal with friends in the summer I got drunk and apparently went on about how much I fancied Jurgen Klopp the whole night (i couldn't care less about football) and apparently i made the atmosphere very weird because I wouldn't drop it
This is why I love you Blurst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you and Crystal fancy him before or after the teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
fair enough really, I'd love a go on klopp. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Wow. Just when you think there is no more avenues for deflection .. boom.. abduction.
I swear you can't step away from these threads for more than an hour without Jack pulling a chaos. no way she'd have kept that one quiet if true. Every time she comes up with a new story I remember that article about frauds and how a major red flag is just the sheer amount and regularity of drama that allegedly happens to the fraudster.

She couldn't even take Christmas off from her tireless 25 hour days of tweeting and attention seeking. I don't care how much it earns her, what a sad existence. I can only hope it hasn't affected the Xmas experience for anyone who may have been with her at the time, especially if they're just a kid. I'm no parent but my heart bleeds for the kids in this country who've had a tit 2020 then a lackluster Xmas, either through lack of food/funds (no fault of the parents) or lack of attention/love, so once again I find myself in the weird position of really hoping she's lying on twitter (like with the dinosaur snores incident...the going to chip shop with covid...)

hope you all had a good Christmas Frauen. Hopefully this time in 12 months we'll have had a much better set of festivities and be gearing up for new year parties. Wonder if we could set up a DKL watch party somewhere online for new year's eve this year? 😅

I saw some of you had a rough week with mental health/relationships/family. I'm so sorry, and hugs to you all, hope you're doing ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Did you see that twitter thread where a woman imagined Klopp was her husband, and how he'd react to day to day scenarios? It was so good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I am sure the sky news journalists taken off air for covid breaches would find this thread utterly fascinating!

• Wow
  • Heart
hooooo my god. This is literal gold. WTF 😂

Worth a repost, I think.
Glittery!
And she only took herself off to hospital once it became clear that the squiggles weren’t buying it. For a while she even tried to convince people she might have a broken eye socket. (Spoiler: she didn’t. An excellent use of NHS services during a pandemic I think you’ll agree).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Men are very weird about coaches of as a Spurs fan I praise Jose ( not so much lately) my beloved alway,always points out his age

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Before but when he had em done you just can't help imagining what he could bite thought ya know?

Errr on topic - JM WISHES she had the photoshop skills to get dem teeth.

Jack wishes she was a VIP. Can’t believe she’s deleted the Marcus tweet 😱 he’s a footballer like klopp!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.