Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louisa’s account reads like she lives alone🧐
yeah it does doesn't it? Either that or Jack ignored her asthmatic housemate who was struggling to breathe and decided to lie in bed tweeting about childhood foods instead...

i still don't believe Jack tested positive. We would have seen a screenshot of the text.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Louisa is day 13 today. Sounds like she had a pretty bad time of it. Hope you're fully recovered soon , Louisa, if you're reading.
Louisa on day 13 today. Day one for her 11.12.2020.
Jack’s post about SB needing to isolate was 14.12.2020

Louisa shouldn’t have travelled to Jack (if she did). Her posts don’t read as though she has been there. Her account has a lower ‘top temp’ than Jack.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Louisa is day 13 today. Sounds like she had a pretty bad time of it. Hope you're fully recovered soon , Louisa, if you're reading.
Could only make it through half those tedious tweets. I know many here disagree, but the two of them are a perfect match. Reading about someone's illness is just as riveted as listening to someone retell their dreams. Yawn.

(And of course I wish everyone good health, but the world does not need to know every occasion you pass wind.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh dear. To both squiggles. I wish there was a way to get a refund on her books for us and many others who have made that unfortunate mistake. Isn't Veganish a lot of meat recipes too?
5EC95F14-25BC-48C7-B808-022C83E41F49.jpeg
97C21941-CBCB-48D9-8951-83703EB16967.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Could only make it through half those tedious tweets. I know many here disagree, but the two of them are a perfect match. Reading about someone's illness is just as riveted as listening to someone retell their dreams. Yawn.

(And of course I wish everyone good health, but the world does not need to know every occasion you pass wind.)
Normally i would agree but i do find it quite interesting to hear people's covid experiences as they are all quite different!

i find it interesting that jack is trivialising it by only calling it the 'rona (so annoying, plz stop). It's almost as if she can't bring herself to type covid-19 as it sounds so serious and she's lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Louisa shouldn’t have travelled to Jack (if she did). Her posts don’t read as though she has been there. Her account has a lower ‘top temp’ than Jack.
A very honest account by Louisa of her COVID experience, had that all happened while she was with Jack there’s no doubt JM would have relayed the drama. Makes me disbelieve JM’s COVID tale even more.
Good to hear Louisa’s on the mend though, hope her recovery continues

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Definitely sounds like she’s home alone, and certainly wasn’t well enough to be tweet 24/7

Reactions: 24

So the fake food hallucinations, medical emergency temperature and radio silence WAS designed to lure/punish somebody who was elsewhere out into submission? That's a surprise.

Lucky old BB, not getting a test result until she 'popped back to pick something up' and then legally having to stay there instead of returning to nurse the invalid. If BB's still got a temperature, she'll have to stay away for longer, too, as it can still be infectious.

When do we get the Bailiffs are Coming and I've got Long Covid posts? Or has Del Monte paid her in under six months so she could pay up front for once?

i still don't believe Jack tested positive. We would have seen a screenshot of the text.
I agree. We scared her off from faking one by saying we know what the notifications look like.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh dear. To both squiggles. I wish there was a way to get a refund on her books for us and many others who have made that unfortunate mistake. Isn't Veganish a lot of meat recipes too?
That must just be the tip of the iceberg too!

I had to laugh at the shade in this “review” -

F0A9DEE8-4C94-441C-A4DB-8015A6173B7D.jpeg

Easy ❌
Inspirational cooking ❌
Gorgeous photography ❌
Beautiful writing ❌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Louisa sounded genuinely unwell. So Jack did what was right and developed man flu, laid in bed and tweeted tit. What a supreme twit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
So the fake food hallucinations, medical emergency temperature and radio silence WAS designed to lure/punish somebody who was elsewhere out into submission? That's a surprise.

Lucky old BB, not getting a test result until she 'popped back to pick something up' and then legally having to stay there instead of returning to nurse the invalid. If BB's still got a temperature, she'll have to stay away for longer, too, as it can still be infectious.

When do we get the Bailiffs are Coming and I've got Long Covid posts? Or has Del Monte paid her in under six months so she could pay up front for once?

I agree. We scared her off from faking one by saying we know what the notifications look like.
I agree too. I actually thought she might be telling the truth initially as she was quite low key first but I suspect that was just her laying the ground work. The selfie she's posted just confirms it. Most people look tit with a heavy cold let alone covid. She's a bleeping manipulative fraud and I increasingly think quite dangerous.

Reactions: 42
So do we reckon that Louisa is the one who tested positive but then JM couldn't let her have anything and had to invent her own horrible case of Corona? Because reader, I do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
So do we reckon that Louisa is the one who tested positive but then JM couldn't let her have anything and had to invent her own horrible case of Corona? Because reader, I do.
I did wonder why she wasn't hamming it up so much on twitter but have just realised, this was all likely just to make her ex feel bad from their separate houses. One can only guess what their text exchanges must have been like..

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I did wonder why she wasn't hamming it up so much on twitter but have just realised, this was all likely just to make her ex feel bad from their separate houses. One can only guess what their text exchanges must have been like..
But what was this about? Is she referring to SB as her housemate here?!

Hoping for a chaos tbh. We're isolating until we hear results from our childcare bubble's covid test that he had this morning and I need entertainment.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think she may have had it, but only mildly, and has lied about how I'll she was.

Reactions: 14
Exactly this ⬆

Nothing but attention seeking from JM, she‘ll go to anything lengths to make sure it’s all about her

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.