Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why most squiggles are taken in. They don't look very closely do they?

Reactions: 44
So she’s asked us all for our suggestions as she writes about heroes. There is vomit in my throat.
28E5C68E-D5FC-4C25-A538-922F2F5984AA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
What exactly has she done this year for anyone, apart from paid work and grifting for more paid work/ donations? Embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Ah yes, nothing spells how you've literally just thought this up by including an org retweeted from today and a tax dodger who won the sports personality of the year on Sunday (pissing myself that she clearly watched it just in case Marcus mentioned her :LOL:).

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Actually I'm just thinking a travel programme with Jack would be hysterical. "I'm here in Addis Ababa, the hotel concierge has never heard of Sainsburys, Dishoom or Five Guys but luckily I packed a case full of instant noodles so I'm going to show you how you can eat well on a budget using a simple hotel room kettle". Next episode "Today I'm taking my life in my hands following a tip off from a mate that there is a Harvester franchise nearby. It's a 20 minute walk so there is a serious risk of contact with locals and I haven't been this nervous since I performed at Glasto with my mate Billy Bragg". Episode Three: " I have been ARRESTED! Earlier I was distributing kettle lingreenie and melamine cutlery to the homeless when out of the blue the crowd became enraged and began chanting Merizi (poisoner) and before I knew it I'd been seized by the police. I tried to show them my tattoos as ID to prove I am a big star in the UK but they wouldn't accept this and claimed they were not familiar with my body of work".
Amazing 🤣

Reactions: 11
I have to say regarding mince meat toasties...they remind me of the Dutch 'krentebol met kaas', or current bun with cheese, which is something I grew up with as I have a Dutch mother and I love(d*) it. So I like the idea of a mince meat cheese toastie..... (Also, we would sometimes eat a slice of raisin/current bread or stollen with slices of cheese).

*eating vegan now, so no more cheese.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.