Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her emotional state being...fake styling and a bit greasy?
Fair doos she’s left the cold sore on the bottom lip

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 356874
She’s smirking. She looks healthy and well though so 👍
She’s getting much better at Facetune, no phantom third eyes or blurs anymore.

Dressing gown likely an older version of this? JL don’t currently stock one with the embossed lines on the front. It’s difficult to tell they tend to be generic & priced anything from £20-100 depending on where you’ve got it from? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Weeks after having ‘Rona’ Prince Lumpy looked at me and said ‘you still look like tit’.
Bollocks to her having it. bleeping attention seeking man flu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Without the internet, she would furiously write to newspapers, to the point where they'd have their own folder on her and read the best of her at the office party. Also likely to be found at Speaker's Corner, wearing a neck brace and using crutches.
Signing off as 'Slop from Southend'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had quinsy a few years ago. Spent a week in bed sweating. I...did not get up to put jewellery on for selfies. 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I had quinsy a few years ago. Spent a week in bed sweating. I...did not get up to put jewellery on for selfies. 🤔
A relative had that about a year ago, there was no tweeting or selfie taking going on. I don’t believe for one minute that Jack had Covid 🙄

Reactions: 25
A relative had that about a year ago, there was no tweeting or selfie taking going on. I don’t believe for one minute that Jack had Covid 🙄
Honestly, if it weren't for the initial lies about isolating etc I'd believe that she has it - but that she has a mild case like most people.

A friend of mine got tested to be on the safe side before visiting his grandparents' village in summer. Surprise, he was positive but asymptomatic...had to stay home for a month and a half(!!!) until he finally got the all-clear. Makes for dull Twitter content though, no drama there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A COVID selfie with an earring and a fresh face and ‘oh I just rolled out of bed’ hair !? Get tae duck Jack.

People have died from this and you’re taking a selfie? Boke!

Urgh, sorry for the rage, I just find this so distasteful, much like all of her cooking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I found this on beoux avenue for 58 pounds.
well since I’m now unable to visit family over chrismtas I’ll maybe splash out.,..,, at least Jack appears to be making a remarkable recovery......just in time for the big day

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.