Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, another generated image of someone who looks nothing like the person who uses the same name. But quick question, which thread was it where she took a photo of a basic clothes rack and tried to claim that she had minimalism her wardrobe down to pretty much nothing?
She probably has three wardrobes. What we saw THEN was the minimalist wardrobe. Here NOW we’re seeing the designer wardrobe where she keeps the Burberry coats and RIP Viv dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All of which was denim
Oh look, another generated image of someone who looks nothing like the person who uses the same name. But quick question, which thread was it where she took a photo of a basic clothes rack and tried to claim that she had minimalism her wardrobe down to pretty much nothing?

Reactions: 12
The entirely fabricated face vs those terrifying hands summarises Jack perfectly. She’s the weakest illest pixie needing rescuing yet also a pescatarian body builder. She’s terrified for her life but here are my internal locks and I’ll be out on a bench later guys. She’s the poorest of them all eating lard in 2020 like that’s normal but also stunting on u witches with her booked and busy media schedule. In summary sweeties she’s better than you in every bleeping way but bung a fiver in the tip jar yeah???
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Schrödinger’s twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the shoes are quite nice, but surely cold ankles aren't gonna help the arthritis!
Screenshot_20201207-161138_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Yes all very frugal, anyone assuming you need PayPal donations to your tip jar has got it all arse about face. Caveat emptor and all that. If they did forensic research they would know you’re not poor any more!

Reactions: 20
the shoes are quite nice, but surely cold ankles aren't gonna help the arthritis! View attachment 338079
I know I might be odd, but I couldn't bear to put on second hand shoes. You can wash or dry clean clothes, but shoes.....no.

I keep thinking "what if the person that owned them before had verrucas, athlete's foot, fungal nail, or something even worse".

I had my brother's hand me down shoes, and even some from friends but they were from people I know.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She has bare ankles and then at least 4 layers on her top half.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually really love the shoes 😬 I have had similar pairs in my punk/ska days so they bring back memories. I feel like in that outfit she would be walking around with her arms out, like when my Mum would get me bundled up in my snowsuit. A wee pixie robot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.